Chapter 20

[Tyler]

"I gonna kill him!" I mumbled angrily.

I ran to the front of the school. I searched around and I soon saw him sitting down on a bench. I charged at him.

He soon realized I was making my way towards him, "Oh, hi Tyler!" he said all cheerfully, disgusting. Once I was in front of him, I grabbed his collar, and hoisted him up from his seat, he was a few centimeters below me.

"T..Tyler, what are you doing!" he yelped.

"You lying scumbag, how could you!" I shouted at him.

"Lying... I never lied to you!" he repelled, and loosened from my grip, and pushed me back.

"Look a FIGHT, I been waiting for one of those!" I turned to see a group of people gather around, 'Who do you thinks gonna win, They're twins right..shouldn't they stick together, What are they fighting about.' little murmurs going through the crowd.

"Look what you did, now they think were fighting!" Taylor yelled at me.

"Well we are!" I lunge at him, he quickly dodged, he was always the one with the fast reflexes.

"Why, are we fight, I didn't do anything, so just stop!" he shouted. That enraged me even more.

'Ohhh, what did he do, What do you think he did, Shut up everyone well find out.'

The murmurs continued, they want to know so bad so why don't I saw it, "You took away [Y/N], from me, she was suppose to be mine, we made a promise!"

"[Y/N]? Promise, who cares about the promise! Before we even met her we promised we'd never fight over a girl, look at the promise you just broke."

'Oh snap, It's bout a girl named [Y/N], I wonder how pretty she is due to these two attractive boys fighting over her.'

"Stop mumbling and go somewhere else!" I shouted at the crowd of people.

They quickly hopped away as if they were bunnies and a fox was after them. As they all cleared, I noticed a certain physique, it was [Y/N].

"[Y/-]"

"Really, really, you started a fight because he broke a promise that was gonna be broken eventually. I can't believe you Tyler, I thought you were better. Come on Taylor, we're going to my place." she grabbed him and walked past me, she stopped and looked at me, "before I go, I want to know, why didn't you just come to me and tell me how you feel before, my answer wouldn't have chance, but still." she stormed of leaving a trail of dust in the air.

'What have I done.' I thought.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!" this boy came out of know where, "sorry, it just looked like the right moment to say it." he ran off.

[Kimiko]

"That was a good fight, eh Kiyoshi." I snickered as I stopped the recording.

"This isn't gonna work you know, I mean, you and Yuki."

"Shush, you never know~."

"Whatever, are you gonna cancel your original plan and make a new one."

"No, Tyler may have not gotten together with [Y/N], but Taylor would do just fine filling in. I'm gonna send this to Yuzu."

"Do you want him to cry?"

"No, but I want him and [Y/N] ties to snap."

"Okayyy."