Chapter 22

[Yuki]

What should I do?

Why does this bother me so much?

It's not like I care about her... do I?

No I don't, I just don't wanna have to hear about the bimbo having someone love her. She doesn't deserve it at all. Yuzu an exception, I wonder who else might like her... maybe Kiyoshi.

I opened my door and called out to Kiyoshi, "Yo! Kiyoshi! Do you like the bimbo?"

"No. Why?" he answered and asked why, "Do you like her and want to get rid of the competition." he snickered.

"I don't like that bimbo!" I slammed my door, making and echoing sound through the halls.

I slowly fell to my knees. Maybe I do like her, maybe I do want to get rid of the competition. I felt a hint of warmth on my cheeks. Am I blushing?

"Hey Yuki, do you want to go see [insert random movie]?"

"Kimiko? Yeah sure whatever. I need to get my mind of this random crisis." I opened the door as she held up four tickets.

"What are the other two for?" I asked her.

"Just some friends from school I invited." she laughed.

"Okayy..."

[Kimiko]

I invited Yuki to go to the movies with me. He kept on asking who were the other two, saying he hates them, or how they're be low class citizens, garbage, puke, etc.

"You need to chill. We're going to meet them it the theater lobby." I assured him, also patting him on the back.

"Okay... but, are they at least smart?" he asked me.

"Do you want them to be smart?" I said firing a question back.

"Yes."

"Then they are."

"Mmh..."

[Kiyoshi]

"Yuzu, have you seen my [insert random movie] tickets? There were four of them. I left them on the table a while ago. I was going to treat you guys." I called out to him.

"I saw Kimiko with the same pair of tickets. Maybe she took them." he said.

"Kimikoaa! That sneak!"

[Kimiko]

"When's the driver gonna get here." Yuki complained.

"Be patient. There he is pulling up." the driver parked in from of us and we both hopped in, "Hey driver take us to... who are you?"

"I'm Bethany, your new driver. And I would like to be shown respect or I'm not driving you anywhere."

"Okay... what happened to the other guy?"

"He quit. Something about a crazy girl."

Wow, I'm now identified as crazy. I should make his life miserable. But I'll spare him.

"Now that we know who you are can we drive us to 'BillCane Theat-'"

"Correction, Mally Cinema'." I interrupted.

"You got tickets from 'that' theater. We're rich you know." Yuki complained again.

"Just deal with it."

The driver began to drive. It was a long forty-six minute drive, but we made it. I ran out the car holding onto Yuki's hand, trying not to blush as much.