Chapter 35

⬆️Mike's Picture Above⬆️

Anon

"I'm so mad!" Mrs. Laura screamed. She just got back from a date she had with her secret mister. "Where is everyone?"

Mrs. Laura, also known as Abby (A/N: sorry if your name is Abby) was covered in kiss marks. How would she be able to hide this from everyone. Tyler would obviously notice, Taylor would call her out on it, Mike... Mike would automatically divorce her, and she has nothing other than him providing for her.

 Mike would automatically divorce her, and she has nothing other than him providing for her

Image of Abby (Mrs. Laura)

"What should I do?" she deeply signed. "I just wanna crawl in a hole... hmm?" she hummed scratching the marks on her. She glared at the empty room, and then remember y/n.

"She could help me! She's at that young age when she gets stuff like this... right." she was about to run up the stairs and then noticed.. y/n would obviously tell Mike about this, but maybe she won't.

Abby ran up the stairs and searched for y/n. Her room, Tyler's room, Taylor's. The only room left was the bathroom. "Maybe she's in there." she walked in slowly, and noticed a brunette bathing. "Honey? Is that you?"

"Abby, your back early, why is that?" Mike replied.

"Well you see.." she walked in deeper into the bathroom. "I tripped and fell... on some rocks... I have a lot of bruises."

"Oh that's too bad, why don't you go rest on the bed."

"How about I take a bath with you~, the bruises will hurt a lot less. And we have sometime to enjoy ourselves~." she began to strip, throwing her cloths to the side. She skipped her way to the tub... to find a sleeping y/n being hugged by the one she calls her husband.

"M-Mike... what is y/- don't tell me!"

"Keep your voice down, she's sleeping. And it's obviously a 'no'." he signed. Even thought how much I wanna do it. He thought.

"You can get arrested for this typ-"

"I wanna divorce." Mike stated. "I want to divorce you now."

"W-why?!"

"Aren't you cheating on me? With your so called 'secret mister'." Mike smiled and turned to her, turning y/n in the same direction. "I can't believed I hired to see if you'd cheat, looks like you did."

"I d-don't understand." Abby grabbed a towel and held her chest. "Le-Leon?!"

"Keep your voice down, y/n is sleeping." Mike whispered. "Yes Leon is his name. I hired him to see if you'd cheat, as I said before. Who knew he would go as far as to sleep with you." his tone changed to a disgusting snarl.

"You set me up?!"

"Keep your voice down and yes. We married to early, I didn't even know you couldn't have children and I really want kids." Mike removed y/n from his grasp and placed her on the side, placing her nice and straight so she doesn't fall.

"Let's get dressed. We're going to the lawyers office."