Chapter 33

The two boys awaited outside for the man named Jin. He was taking forever to get here, "Yuki, can I just go to class, and I'll see you guys later." Yuzu asked him.

"No, stay here. Jin will be here any minute." Yuki answered.

"You just want to keep me away from [name] don't you?"

"N-no! I just don't want to be here by myself."

. . .

[Yuzu]

Ten minutes have passed and Jin still hasn't appeared. Where the heck is this guy?

"Sorry I'm late, I had to finish up something." I turned around to see a red haired boy.

"It's alright, anyways, I have a job for you." Yuki said.

"Which is?" Jin questioned.

"To kill this guy in our grade, his name is Roman Dane. You are dismissed."

"You want me to kill him now?"

"After school, of course." I answered.

Yuki passed him a picture and then walked away, I followed as well.

[Jin]

What did this guy do that he has to be killed at such a young age? Is this about the girl Yuki and his twin likes? What's so great about her that I have to kill?

[After School]

It's time to kill Roman Dane. I waited outside the school for him to walk out. He never did. Did those twins get to him? I should go search for him.

. . .

I searched all around school, he's was no where to be found. I should contact Yuki about it-? I then saw they were talking to that same girl I saw a few days ago. Is that [name]? As I stared at them more, I saw two figure moving away from the front door. It was Roman and some girl. Looks like I will have something to do today.

I followed them as they ran out from the school. That girl seems really close to him, it seems like I'm going to have to kill her too.

A really dumb thing they did was run into an alley way and stood there. I overheard Roman freaking out and telling the girl what happened between him and the twins.

"There crazy! They tried to kill me in the janitors closet!"

"Don't joke about something like that! Those two look completely harmless, except when Yuki threw you to the floor. Isn't he cute~? I wonder what I could get from him?"

"What? You are a leach! A b*tch to be more specific! I almost got killed by those two!"

"Comparing me to a dog!"

"Female dogs." I interrupted.

"Who are you?" they both said.

"You worst nightmare."

"A bad hai-" I shot the girl in the head before she could finish her sentence. Roman turned pale.

"I mean, I won't miss her bu-" I shot him in the head before he could finish too. How should I hide all this? There is a dumpster here, I'll put them in and call another guy to clean it.

. . .

Yuzu

"So [name], your staying with Tyler and his family?" I asked her.

"Yeah." she answered.

"If you don't feel comfortable there you can always stay with us." I recommended.

"Really?! Tha-"

"No, no, no, no! I don't want her anywhere around me." Yuki cut in.

"I'm around you right now." [name] pointed out.

"And you said we should go talk to her." I added.

"Fine! Whatever! Do what you want!" said Yuki as he blushed.

. . .

We were on our way home with Kimiko and Kiyoshi. For some reason Yuki and Kimiko haven't been talking, wonder why? Yuki seated in the front with Jin. I hope Jin did what we sent him for.

My phone buzzed with a text from Yuki. It read: "he did it." Good. No one bullies [name] and gets away with it. I didn't even realize but I was smiling uncontrollably, Kimiko noticed and grabbed my phone.

She read the text and she said, "Who did what, Yuzu? Can you tell me? I can keep a secret~" I can see her sadistic side coming out.

. . .

P.S: Happy New Year!!!