Chapter 10

Where could this girl be. Class has started. The teacher's about to do roll call and he looks strict. "Good morning class, my name is Mr. Lima. You can sit anywhere I don't care as long as you don't bother me and pay attention to your work." he kinda sounds like he went through a horrible break up, bags under his eyes, coffee smell, clothes all rugged.

"Roll Call: Martha Grey, May Stern," the students were yelling 'here' and 'present', Is the attendance even in order or is he just calling out random names, "Lac Mash, Tyler Walter, [Y/N] [L/N], [Y/N] [L/N], absent." he's gonna mark her absent.

"Sir, I mean Mr. Lima. [Y/N] is here today, but not in the class, I could go look for her if you wa-" I was stopped with him yelling angrily, "Do you think I care if she here or not. She is not in the classroom, so they are absent!" I started to sweat, 'no one acts like this unless they went through a break up.' I thought but actually said it out loud. He looked as if he was gonna blow! So I was right.

"Principal's office, NOW!" he shouted. Looks like I'm in trouble now.

. . .

I was sitting in front of the principal's office. All I could think about was, where's [Y/N], how could she skipped class like this, maybe Taylor with her. I suddenly had the urge to text him. I got my phone out off my back pocket.

. . .

[Tyler] [Taylor]

11:20 am

Taylor! Where's [Y/N]. She's missing class, and I got sent to the office trying to keep her out of trouble.

11:21 am

I have no Idea what your talking about, we had first and second together, I even saw her walk off to her/his class.

11:21 am

Well.. SHE AIN'T IN CLASS!!!

11:23am

Then why don't you text her and tell her to get to class. I have to go the teacher's looking at me.

. . .

"Who's [Y/N]?" I turned around to see a tall man in a silk blue tux. Look like he was going to some sort of night club or casino.

"She's my friend." I answered, "who might you be?"

"I'm the principal. Now, walk into my office, let's talk~" he silently laughed. I gulped under pressure. Not a good way to start off the school year with a bad reputation.

. . .

[Y/N]

We were in the cafeteria. It was really big and clean. It was surrounded by round tables. Getting a musical vibe kinda.

I think it's bad to skip class like this, it is my first day and I need to make a good impression, false, already made a bad impression with those juniors.

Now I'm thinking about that guy again, who was he, why was he getting bullied by those students.

"[Y/N], hey, I gonna get us some sweets, be right back." Kimiko said and left. I walked to the nearest table and sat. The seat were actually comfy, cushions. Wonder if that guy would need a cushion now, he was hurt pretty bad. Have they found him yet, will they contact me if they did?

"Excuse me, your [Y/N], right?" I looked up to see a tall, handsome young boy.

He had brown, curly but straight hair, red eyes, head-phones attached to an MP3 player, a white shirt that hardly looked ironed, a black leather jacket that was hanging from his arms, and two... puppets; a bunny and a cat, cute.