Chapter 17

[Y/N]

Second day of school. Tyler's is suspended for a week, I still got Taylor thought, it's gonna be even more fun now that Tyler's absent and he won't be able to stop us.

"[Y/N], are you ready for school." my mother called.

"Yeah, I just have to see if Taylor's gonna come with us."

I brought out my phone and called Taylor. He picked up but sounded all sick.

"Hey Taylor, you alright?" I asked him.

"No -cough-, I'm not. I -sneeze- caught a cold."

"A cold, but it's so hot outside."

"Yeah, but when I got home, someone decided to drop a bucket of ice water on me. Which got my clothes wet, and they lower down the thermostat. Sorry I can't go to school today."

"Alright then, just keep yourself warm and get plenty rest. I'll get your homework, does Tyler need anything."

"No, he already got his week worth of homework. So it's alright, bye."

"Bye."

"Is Taylor going to be able to come with us today?" my mother asked.

"No, he caught a cold today. So well just be going together."

"Okay sweetie."

. . .

School was boring as usually, Kimiko skipped every period except the last thirty minutes in fourth period.

The day finally ended and I was able to go home and rest.

"Hey [Y/N], why wasn't Taylor school today." Kimiko said walking next to me.

"Taylor caught a cold today. I should probably go and see them, wanna come." I asked her.

"Sure~." she said with a sly look.

She called her driver again. He appeared in five minutes. We both entered.

"Kiyoshi not coming." I asked her.

"He skipped school today."

The driver began to drive. I gave him the directions to the Laura family residence. It was a forty minute drive from school to there. Me and Kimiko mostly sat in silence, not until I broke it...

"So... why did you agree so easily to come to their place." I asked her breaking the silence.

"Well~, you did say Taylor was sick, I just want to see how he's doing and I did just want to stop by to say hi." she answered. Right after that it went back to silence. It was like that the rest of the way.

The car finally stopped and we were in front of there house. It was a pretty big place, close to Yuzu's and Yuki's place.

 It was a pretty big place, close to Yuzu's and Yuki's place

The driver pulled over and we leaped out. Kimiko was first to run to the door, I was closely behind her. She must be really exited to see them.

"Hurry up and ring the doorbell or something!" she said jumping.

"Okay-okay." I rang the doorbell and I heard footsteps from inside rushing to the door. The person quickly opened the door.

It was Margret, she's the one that comes and tutors Taylor whenever he decides to stay home, or is sick, she also kind of their maid.

"Hi Margret, are the twins ho-" I was pushed out of the way by Kimiko who rushed past Margret pushing her as well, "S-sorry about my friend. She wanted to see how they were doing." I assured her. She just gave me a slight glance.

"This house is nothing compared to where I live!" she yelled within the house.

"M'lady, you don't seem to be the type that would be friends with someone straight forward like her. Do you mind watching your 'friend'." Margret said letting me in.

"Yes ma'am." I walked in quickly and pinched Kimiko.

"Ouch! What was that for!" she shouted.

"For barging in when you weren't even allowed in yet." I silently shouted at her.

"[Y/N] dear, is that you?" I heard a familiar voice. I looked up to see someone walking down the stairs. It was Mrs. Laura, "It is you dear. How have you been." she said rushing down the steps and leaping at me embracing me in a hug.

"Hi Mrs. Laura, I'm fine. Is Taylor and Tyler home." I said hugging her back.

"Why yes they are. Their in their rooms as we speak. I surprised that Tyler got suspended for a week on the first day of school. He a good boy, I never thought this would happen." she said almost tearing up.

"No need to cry Mrs. Laura. It's my fault -kinda-!" I said waving my arms in the air, "I skipped class to eat, and he tried to tell the teacher I was in school, instead it lead to him judge the teacher based on his looks that he went through a bad break up."

"Oh really. Alright then. You can go see the boys now. Bye~." she said walking into the kitchen.

"She a weird one." Kimiko joked.

"Shut up." I hissed.

We both rushed up the stairs, I headed to Taylor's room and knocked.

"Hey where's Tyler's room." Kimiko said tapping me.

I pointed down the hall. It was the last door on the left. She ran there and knocked viciously on the door. While she was doing that, Taylor swung the door open.

"Hi [Y/N]!" he said cheerfully.

"Hi Taylor, mind if I come in."

"I don't mind at all." he let me passed and close his door slightly.

[Kimiko]

I continued to knock on Tyler's door as hard as possible until he finally opened.

"Who the hell is knocking on my door like a crazy person, is that you [Y/-]... oh it's you Kimiko." he said disappointed, also with the look on his face.

"What with the disappointed look and tone of voice." I puffed.

"Nothing. Now what do you want, how did you get here, is [Y/N] with you, I don't see her." he said looking outside his door looking into the hall.

"[Y/N], I actually came to talk to you about her. Shall I come in."