Chapter 32

[Yuzu]

"Put the k-knives away! I-I don't want any t-trouble!" Roman begged.

It was late for that. He almost hurt [name]. I want to take his life away. He doesn't deserve to live.

Yuki stopped for some reason. He didn't seem like he wanted to kill him. "Let's not kill him."

"What?! He hurt my beloved. He has to die!"

"I have someone who could do this for us." he has someone? Since when? "Let's go." before he left he took a picture of the frighten Roman.

Roman got off easy. "You two are crazy! I calling the police!" he yelled.

"And we'll just pay them to keep there mouth shut." before I walked out, I threw the knife at him. "Don't go near my beloved again."

[Name]

"Kimiko, what happen?"

"What do you mean?"

"When Yuki came to sit with us you just went silent." it happened in the cafeteria. Now that he's gone she still like this.

"Oh that." she looks uneasy, I shouldn't of asked. "Something just happened between us, no big deal."

"Is there anything I could do to help?"

"Nothing."

Nothing huh? I could have done alot of stuff. Third period was about to start. I should give Kimiko some space while I talk to Tyler.

"Hey Tyler." I greeted.

"Hey [name]. What's up?"

"I almost got attacked in the cafeteria." I answered.

"What! Are you alright?!" he said.

"I'm perfectly fine. Remember Yuki? He was the one who saved me."

"Good." he sighed in relief. "For you wanna play a board game with me once we get home?"

"I'd love to play a board game."

Class has started but me and Tyler just talked all the way through it. I'm glad me and him are on good terms with each other.

Kimiko told me Yuzu was in our class for third but he never showed, I wonder why. She also told me we have no classed with Yuki, thank goodness.

I could ask Yuzu why he wasn't in third since he's in my fourth. But he never showed to fourth period for some reason too.

Skipping on his first day. I thought he was better than that.

[Yuzu]

"Why are we outside Yuki? I'm missing fourth period. Correction I'm missing hanging out with [name]."

"Like I care." he said, I could hear the jealousy. "We're waiting for Jin."

"Who's Jin?"

"The guy I was talking about."

So his name is Jin. "So he's going to kill Roman?"

"Yes."

"I wanted to kill him. I never get to have any fun." I complained.

"Don't you want to stay pure for [name]?" Yuki countered.

"Yes."

"Then no killing until it's necessary."

"Fine!"