Chapter 4

[Y/N]

Their home is beautiful. The inside was way bigger than outside. "Do you like it. This is where you'll be staying (for a little while until you leave), make yourself at home." Yuzu said circling around area.

"Thank you." I replied. He smiled, such a cute smile, wish his brother was more like that.

"[Y/N] is their something wrong."

"Ah- no, no. I'm fine, just wish your brother was more like you, or at least has half of your personality traits."

"Well you can't change someone so easily [Y/N]. No one is the same," Yuzu said.

"I mean, you might change, but not as much. I just know your silly personality won't." he added and chuckled.

[Y/N]

Yuzu chuckled. How could he chuckle at that. Me, CHANGE, I'll never CHANGE. That 'no one is the same' type of garbage, everyone stays the same.

"I know 'no one is the same' but like, no one should be like 'that'."

"[Y/N], [Y/N], [Y/N]. You know better (I've only know you for about 45 minutes or so). Give him a chance, you'll see he's really nice when you get past all of those hateful layers you call his skin, a person who cares for people so much."

Yuki, NICE! He ain't nice. He's mean and cruel.

"Yuzu, watch where you blabber your mouth like that. I'm NOT nice, I don't care about anybody, just me and only me." Yuki said from upstairs.

"Tsundere much, am I right Yuzu." I laughed causing Yuzu to as well.

"GRRRR!" he growled and stormed off.

[Yuzu]

"GRRRR!" growled Yuki as he stormed off. 'Oh Yuki, why are you so mean.' I thought.

----X----

[Flashback]

"Mommy, mommy. Look what I found." I called.

"Hm, what is it Yuzu."

"I found a caterpillar, well in it's cocoon." I showed to my mother.

"Wow, do you know what they turn into after."

"What, what do they turn into." I questioned.

"Butterflies, beautiful butterflies."

"But caterpillars are so ugly at first, how do they become so beautiful." I asked.

"I don't know, I'm not a nature person, I'm a business lady, making deals everyday. Just made one right now, how about you ask Yuki, he's smart and loves nature."

"Oh, okay! Yuki, Yuki." I ran off and called.

"What is it Yuzu, your even louder today."

"I found -pant- a caterpillar -pant- cocoon." I answered panting.

"Are you dumb, your suppose to leave it in it's nature habitat so it's not touched by any other types of threats, like YOURSELF. It could come out lop-sided, weak, or even worse beautiful but without wing, the way it's suppose to look, I mean look at the way your holding it, it will never be the same again." he rambled.

"Mom was right, you do love nature, you should become a naturalist, or a gardener, or-" I complimented.

"1st, do you know what a naturalist is; it can go to ways, and 2nd maybe your right, I should become a gardener as you and mom said, 'I do love nature'." he smiled.

"Well you can't become a gardener, you have to take over the family business. Your the oldest and you have to do so." My mother stepped in.

"But mo-"

"No 'buts', your going to have become a the new boss."

"Hmph!"

[End of Flashback]

----X----

That was the last day and only day I heard of him talk about nature and what he wants to do. Poor Yuki, having to take on the family business. If only I was the oldest, but that would be to much pressure, and Yuki good under pressure.

[Yuki]

'You'll see he's really nice, you'll see he's really nice, you'll see he's really nice' rang through my mind. "I'm not nice, your just saying stupid things Yuzu." I mumbled.