Chapter 3

[Y/N]

"That's what you're wearing. You look ridiculous." laughed Yuki. "I mean look at you, you have no sense of style."

"Yuki, you're not being very polite. She's our guest, so be nice or she'll end up like the-!" Yuzu stopped and looked right at me.

"Like the 'what'? I wanna know." I said wanting to know the details.

"Tell her, you already said it," Yuki said poking him.

"End up like the..... other pets that we were mean too. They ran away and never came back. We found them days after they left, in an alley.... starving from the lack of food in their environment. Poor little animals." Yuzu said disappointedly, and about to cry.

'So he's comparing me to furry little animals, rude, I thought he was the nice one.'

We were already outside waiting for the limo.

"Where is the limo. Uhhh, I'm going to fire whoever driving it." their mother said impatiently.

"Maybe there's traffic, no need to fire him," I suggested, ending up getting a little glance from her.

"Maybe your right. No need to go to drastic measures. It looks like he's here. Lucky him."

The car pulled over, the man inside looked so grumpy. The twins and their mother entered, I stayed outside because the guy looked dangerous.

"Hey kid, are you getting inside or are you just going to STAND THERE! Got better places to be!" he yelled.

"Rude." I entered, forming a frown face.

"Don't worry, I'll fire him later." the mom whispered to me. I giggled, he deserves it anyway. We started driving.

[Time Skip - 1 hour later]

It was a long drive, 1 hour, maybe more. "Hey Yuzu, do you want to play a game. I'm bored." I asked waiting for answers.

"Sure, I love too," Yuzu answered. "Play your stupid game by yourselves," Yuki said annoyed.

"Did I ask you?!" I fired back tilting my head. Their mom chuckled, and Yuzu covered his mouth shocked. "Mph!"

"How about Eye Spy, or pinch bug or punch bug," I called out the names normally played in a car... I think, my parents never drove me anywhere, unless they were getting drunk in a bar and forgot me in the back seat, almost died every time.

"What's the difference between pinch bug and punch bug," Yuzu asked.

"Pinch bug and punch bug are the same. If you see a bug you just pinch the person you chose or punch them. Easy really." I explained.

"Oh, how about eye spy, I bruise easily. Sensitive skin." Yuzu blushed after emitting it, adorable.

"More like your just weak, you lame-o." Yuki teased.

"SHUT IT OR I'LL CUT YOU!" Yuzu screeched pulling out a pocket knife. Sweet and kind to mean and threating.

"Yuzu, control yourself." Yuzu, earning a tap on the head from his mom.

"Sorry, mother." mad and threating to regretful and risk-taker.

"I think it was cool you said that to Yuki, he's really mean." I mouthed to Yuzu. He mouth back a quick 'thank you', back to sweet and kind.

"Were here, Y/N, the twins will show you around. While I get ready for a meeting with my company (a.k.a, my ex-husband's company I won in the divorce), Ta-taaaa." she waved us off and left.

By the way, I remembered I had 130,000 dollars in my luggage, where did it go! "[Y/N], is there something wrong," Yuzu asked concerned.

"No I'm fine, did you by any chance see a suitcase with on me before your mother found me. My clothes were in there, heh." I answered impatiently.

"And also 130,000 dollars, my mom sent it to the bank and put it in her bank account," Yuki answered with a little laugh.

"Wh-what, WHY! That was for me!" I shouted.

"Well, she thought it was okay. Since your going to be a new member of our family." Yuzu said tapping his fingers.

"New famil- I said I don't want to be in a family right now, just ran away from my abusi- never mind." quickly stopped feeling embarrassed.

"Did you mean, abusive! I'm sorry [Y/N], I didn't know it was like that!" Yuzu said comforting me, as I began to cry.

"Oh really, I thought you were just in a fight earlier that day, your so bruised up. You must be a spoiled brat, no wonder they abused you." Yuki laughed like a maniac.

"How could you say that to her!" Yuzu quickly kicked him in his place. I tried to hold in my laugh, protecting to dangerous, maybe he's bipolar.

"Yuzu it's okay, I'm fine, that kick made me laugh. Thanks."

"Your welcome~," he said blushing. Our eyes locked for like 10 seconds before we broke the contact.

"Heh, maybe we should start the tour," I say motioning my arms to go.

"Yeah we should." he giggled, such a cute giggle. We started to walk away, talking about cute adorable things, forgetting Yuki was on the floor groaning in pain.