The First Date(Raphael)

Based off of the how you met chapter
The next morning you had woken up to the blinding light of the afternoon sun streaming in through the partially open blinds in your room. You groggily sat up stretching your arms above your head letting out a soft yawn as your hands hit the soft material of the white sheets you were currently laying on.

You swung your legs to the side of your bed willing the fog of sleep to clear from your mind as you softly pad your way to the kitchen the cold of the wood under your bare feet sinking into your bones making you shiver. You make your way to the fridge grabbing the carton of orange juice working off the small green cap as you start to walk to the island in the center of the room when your toe catches on the edge of the fridge making you cry out in pain as a jolt of pain goes through your foot making you almost drop the carton of juice as you gasp loudly In pain. "Ow! Sh-"

You hear a soft chuckle coming from the living room then a soft "Are you-" you scream hitting the ground hard now actually spilling the juice you since you heard the carton drop to the ground. Now the spilled juice was coating the floor in orange liquid. The next thought that soon followed was who is in your apartment?! You hurriedly back into the cabinets hearing a thud as your back hits the wooden doors as a shadowy figure appears in the doorway. Who? Oh god! Wait the Spanish accent, Spanish accent where have I heard- oh god it's just Raphael. You try to calm your racing heart as it pounds loudly, a rapid thud against your rib cage.

"Raphael? What are you doing here?" you question, wait the sun. Stupid sleep haze.

"There's still sun out, querido." He clears his throat  looking down at the mess you made, "Do you want some help?" You nod starting to get up trying the avoid getting the juice on your skin and clothes.

You fish out some paper towels from the cupboard above your head, taking a wad for yourself then tossing the roll to Raphael he catches them with ease using his lightning fast vampire reflexes.

You kneel down on the tile soaking up the spilled drink, Raphael doing the same as well. "Well this is one way to wake up a good old scare to get your heart pumping." You laugh.

"I do apologize for that." Raphael says smiling showing off the tips of white fangs making you flinch away from his smile momentarily. Even though Raphael seemed nice enough you had just met him and he was a vampire on top of everything. He looks away sensing the uneasiness radiating off of you. You felt kinda bad for him so you put on a fake uneasy smile trying to fake that everything was okay.

Looking down at the floor all the spilled liquid had been absorbed by the towels. So standing back up you make your way to the trash can limping a bit as your knees protest against walking feeling stiff from kneeling. Throwing the lid back on the can you drop the used towels in the bin Keeping it open as you see and feel strong arms reaching around you to do the Same, your heart beats faster at the close proximity as a blush works it's way across your cheeks.

Spinning around to try to get away your hands are met with a firm chest blocking your path. Looking up into his eyes seeing he was already looking at you with what could be considered as a look of confusion, looking away from his piercing gaze your eyes land on the clock on the stove the red numbers flashing 3:15. No,no,no,no! you were supposed to meet Simon at 3:30 to help set up his band for tonights concert!

You blindly try to get around Raphael as fast as you could move, moving to snatch your keys from the small clay dish sitting on the counter. Quickly throwing on a sweater you had hanging on a chair figuring that would work for now not bothering to change out of your tight short shorts you had slept in, looking in the small decorative mirror you had hanging on a wall, a gift from your mother, attempting to tame the beast that was your hair. giving up on trying to get it to lay still you opt to throw it up into a messy ponytail.