Pick Up Lines They Use On You(Slightly Dirty)

Alec:

Flirty: You look cold, do you want to use me as a blanket?

Dirty: That's a nice smile, it'd look better if that's all you were wearing.

Cute: If I had a star for every time you brightened my day, I'd have a galaxy in my hand.

Jace:

Flirty: Do you believe in love at first sight, Or do you want me to walk by again?

Dirty: Have you ever kissed a rabbit between its ears? *as he pulls his pockets inside out*
Would you like to?

Cute: I didn't see any stars in the sky tonight, the most heavenly body was standing right next to me.

Sebastian:

Flirty: I may not be a genie, but I can make your dreams come true.

Dirty: Nice legs... what time do they open?

Cute: If a thousand painters worked for a thousand years, they could not create a work of art as beautiful as you.

Magnus:

Flirty: Magnus: do your feet hurt?
Y/n: no?
Magnus: I would have thought they would have since you've been running through my dreams all night.

Dirty:
twinkle twinkle little star
Let's have sex inside my car.

Cute: Do you know what I did last night? I looked up at the stars, and matched each one with a reason why I love you.

Raphael:

Flirty: Your lips look so lonely.... Would they like to meet mine?

Dirty: legs like that should be wrapped around my neck

Cute: Babe, your beauty makes the morning sun look like the dull glimmer of the moon.

Simon:

Flirty: would you touch me so I can tell my friends I've been touched by an angel?

Dirty: That outfit looks hot on you, but it'd look even better on my bedroom floor.

Cute: I miss my teddy bear, would you sleep with me?