Dating Sebastian would include

~Him being super protective over you, especially around his father.

~Trying to get along with Valentine, at least to the point where he won't kill you, Since Sebastian still thinks well about his father and you want to at least try to get along with him.

~Sebastian getting jealous very easily, afraid you would leave him for someone who isn't as "Damaged, and broken." As he calls it.

~Telling him everyday how much he means to you, making sure he knows you'd never leave him.

~Him calling you his queen, and promising to rule the world with you by his side.

~Having a calming effect on him, especially when he goes off the rails in rage, you're the only one who can speak to him and persuade him not to kill the person.

~Him training you with every weapon, and showing you many different techniques to defend yourself. Knowing that as his lover you would be looked at as a threat by the clave.

~When things get heated in the bedroom, Sebastian tends to be on the rougher side. It makes a great time for both of you though.

~He tends to leave lots of love bites/hickeys all over neck. Much to your disapproval protesting on having to wear turtlenecks or wearing your hair down all the time.

~Having command over his armies and followers.

~He tends to pick you up often, especially during kisses, you'll wrap your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck feeling fully at ease in his arms, despite what anyone says about him.

~When he's hard a work, or planning out his neck move, you can often be found wrapped around his back leaning over his shoulder looking at him plans occasionally putting in your input while hugging him from behind.