Fake Marriage part 2 (Jace)

A/n: sorry for not updating much lately. School has been stressful! But I've finally gotten around to finishing this yay! The only reason it happened was because today we had a lockdown at my school and couldn't leave our 3rd hour classroom for almost 3 hours due to a school shooting near by. Class could continue but we just couldn't leave the room. I finished my test I had to take in the class and after that I had free time so I started writing. Thanks!
-Jess

"Well I'm not sleeping On the floor!" You exclaim throwing your hands up in the air. Jace pinches the bridge of his nose between two fingers.

"We'll build a divider out of pillows." He huffs letting the bags fall to the floor.

"You better stay on your side blondie." You spit kicking off the heels. Glancing to the bed again you hoped that it would be big enough for the both of you to have your own personal space. You did not feel like being pressured against him all night.

After exploring the room better you found that the rooms were huge. Leading off from the bedroom was the bathroom with a grand old tub the main centerpiece of the room. A dining room With a small table leading off from the bedroom. A spacious closet. A room with piano and a pool table. An odd combination you thought. And lastly a small kitchen with marble countertops.

After glancing at the counters you found an itinerary printed on creme stationary. In flowing cursive a list printed with times shows what the resort offers. You read a few of them, couples massages, a party tomorrow evening, you tucked that information away in the back of your mind figuring that you and Jace would have to go late tonight to figure out what was going on here. This place seemed reality normal, the boy who had checked you in was a mundane. nothing had seemed out of place yet, it seemed like a mundane resort.

A few minutes later Jace and you decidided to leave the room and try to interview some of the guests to see if they had seen anything out of the ordinary or if people were acting strange.

you and Jace walked out the french doors hand in hand to make it seem realistic. you were both wearing dark sunglasses so you could hide the hate for each other behind the dark glasses. "So where do we start lover?" you whisper towards Jace standing under a shady maple tree off to the left of the pool, and lounge area.

"Split up and interview as many people as you can, be nice y/n, make friends." he says back scanning the area of people mingling around in polo shirts and bathing suits lounging with their significant other. He fiddles with the ring wrapped around your finger spinning it in circles.

"Fine." you respond, glaring at the sun behind your glasses. you take a step forwards bringing jace with you over to the crowds of people. As soon as your feet hit the pavement a couple approaches you. The girl was dressed in a red bikini and black flip flops her brown hair tied back in a messy braid, while the big she stood next to was dressed in black swan shorts and a white t-shirt .

"Hi!" the girl says happily extending her hand to you, flashing you a smile. You shake her hand, as her persumed husband based on the diamond that sat on her finger-extends his own hand to Jace. "I'm Betsy, this is my husband ." she tells you.

"We own the place, I'm Liam." He added looking you up and down taking in each and every curve. You clear your throat silently moving closer to Jace to get out of this guy's view. As if Jace could sense your unease he slung and arm around your waist, strong arms pressed against your bare skin. For some reason his action made your cheeks flush a light pink.

"Well it was nice to meet you, I'm Jace and this y/n." Jaces dismisses the man, as a shorter woman comes up behind Betsy.

"Hi y'all!" The woman cheerily says pushing her sunglasses up the bridge of her nose. "I'm Mary Anne, My fiancé bill is sitting over there." She points to a smiling man who looked at her with a loving smile. "I was just admiring your swim suit, it looks amazing on you! Where did you get it? I was looking for a new one recently and I just couldn't find a good shop you know everything is online shopping nowadays."