You're changin', you're changin' alright I hope you're satisfied (Raphael)

Requested by authorgirl05

Y/n's POV

"Raphael stop!" You hissed in the vampire's face, "Let me go!" You commanded as his hands encircled your wrists refusing to let go. His eyes flashed dark as a growl passed from between clenched teeth.

"You are not leaving like this." He snarled. You shook your head, unbelievable, of course this would happen. Fighting against his hold and not getting anywhere you went slack in his grip.

"I will leave, if we can't talk about this I have to Raphael. If you can't be open with me, whatever this is," you pointed from you to him. "It will never work." With each word your heart broke, desperately hoping he'd change his mind. There was no world you'd want to live with out him. The thought alone had you wanting to collapse on the floor clutching the broken pieces of you heart.

"Y/n I can't. I can't do it!" His face falls, your's only tuns down into a frown. Much like it's been doing lately.

"We have to face it Raphael," you started, looking into his eyes, seeing everything you'd ever felt for him in his. He looked down avoiding your gaze, the guilt in his eyes clear as day. "I'm going to die, it could be tomorrow, it could be sixty years from now, but I'm not going to live forever like you." You whispered. What's the point living like we do? Pretending that we can grow old together, pretending like this isn't a problem!" You broke away from his hold crossing your arms over your chest.

"Y/n, I can't do this!" He cried out trying to reach for you, you flinched away from his touch.

"Then why even bother?" You asked leaving him with out words. You shouldered the duffel bag of clothes and whatever else you had at the hotel, with one last look you walked out the door and your heart broke as Raphael let you.

Raphael's POV

It's been weeks. Weeks since I last saw her, since she left. I can't do what she wants me to do. I can't turn her, I can't watch as I turn her into something like me, I can't watch as she dies before my eyes.

There's frantic knocking on the door, I might as well just leave it, leave it for another person to deal with. Unfortunately the obnoxious racket persists rattling the door frame no accompanied with panicked calls of my name. I rolled over and out of bed tracking through the small room to the door. "What?" I snarled to whoever was behind the door.

"Raphael open up!" Yells the eldest Lightwood through the wood. Against all thoughts I open the door. Alec Lightwood stands there panic written across his face. Y/n! Could it be about y/n?

"Is y/n ok?" I let out the question in a rushed breath.

"She's dying, please. You have to turn her." He begs his desperation clear in each word uttered.

"What happened!" I yelled pushing past him, as if she'd be behind him. She wasn't. "Where is she!" He just looked at me with a blank look. "Alec!" I screamed, he shook his head coming out of whatever fog he'd been stuck in.

"We were outnumbered. She tried to tell me something wasn't right. I didn't listen! Now she's-she's," He stops and leans on the door frame slowly sinking down. He covers his face before speaking again. "It's my fault, she got attacked. They dragged her halfway back to their nest. She's not going to make it if you don't do this Raphael. Please I can't loose my baby sister." His voice breaks and I fall to the ground next to him.

"Alec I can't do this to her," he looks up anger in his eyes.

"Why! Don't you care if she lives?" He yelled "I thought you loved her, aren't you with her though everything? Or was that all for show?"

"Alec I can't kill her,"

"She's going to die either way!"

"Alec it's not just the biting her, she had to be buried, then dig herself out of her own grave, when she come back, If she comes back the first moments won't be y/n,"

"I know how it works Raphael! I don't care! I can't let her die! She deserves to live! It should have been me!" He breaks. "It should have been me," he whispers head resting against the wall. I can't, or can I? I shouldn't! Why did this have to happen! I let out a yell slamming my fist against the wall, a dent left behind.

"Take me to her. I'll do it." There's no way I could sit back and loose her. She meant to much to everyone, it shouldn't happen this way. It can't.

Y/n's POV

You let out a blood curdling scream as the wound on your side was pressed on with some type of rag. Through blurred vision you saw Izzy trying to stop the bleeding, her hands covered in blood. "Y/n, come on!" Her voice abound garbled and faraway. Your vision goes black again.

When you come out of it the scene has changed, you're laying on something soft, but another wave of pain sears through your veins you could feel hands holding you down keeping you still. "Y/n!" Someone calls as they come into focus. Raphael.

"R-Raph," you strangle out coughing up the rest of the syllables garbling them to much to be heard. You had been sure you might have coughed up a lung with the amount of pain that it brought you.

"I'm going to make it go away, I'm going to make it go away, I promise. Stay with me baby." Again your washed in darkness this time it stays.

Raphael's POV

It was done, now we wait. The night was cold the wind blowing all around, it should snow soon, and the ground would freeze. We have to do it now. She has to come back.

A hour after we buried y/n the ground began to stir. Anticipation for what would be coming made me anxious. Suddenly a hand breaks the ground, and soon after snarling was heard as she lunged at her siblings before Intercepted. It wasn't here, at this time there was no trace of the girl I fell in love with. All I saw was a hungry vampire. She tore into the blood bag your hands and face covered in it as she slowly came back realizing what she was. What she was drinking. One look at me and the ground covered in blood and a hole from a freshly dug grace, and she collapsed.