How You Met(Only for first dates)

Please vote and comment! This is my first time writing so bare with me it gets better after this one the first dates are a lot better thx for reading!

Jace: You were being chased through the streets of New York by a snarling monster dripping thick, foul smelling black venom that would sizzle as it hit the pavement in the cold night air. Tears were streaming down your face, you didn't think you could run anymore, it was going to catch you.

You thought you were going to die tonight, never having experienced life fully, never to get married, have children, grow old. All of a sudden A large building towers over you looking like an old church with lights filling the windows fighting off the darkness that surrounds it.

You sprint towards the building new energy restored in you, towards your new lifeline and start screaming at the top of your lungs "PLEASE, SOMEBODY HELP ME!" You reach the building, but as you run up the steps the demon grabs your ankle with long claws, and sharp fangs, and bites down making you scream in agony as you fall to the cold hard steps as hot blood runs down your leg letting out a broken cry of anguish.

Just as the demon pulls back snarling about to go in for the kill an arc of blinding light goes down over your head, the monster screeches and turns to ashes. You turn your head black spots dancing across your vision to see a boy with golden hair and a gorgeous face through the sobs and the darkness closing in on your vision.

You attempt to stand but start to fall as the world spins around you the boy catches you, "I'm Jace, Its okay now, you're safe." he whispers to you as you lay in his arms staring up at his face, an angelic face like a angel would have,

"Y/n." is all you can say before the darkness takes over.

Magnus: Your best friend Izzy insisted that you go to a party with her thrown by the high warlock of Brooklyn, who you had no idea who that was, and had absolutely no clue why it was such a big deal to go to one of his party's.

And that's how your life led up to this point standing in a corner of the his loft full of people dancing and drinking to the blaring music and the blinding colored lights watching your best friend flirt with some guy that she set her eye on and was determined to get which wouldn't be a problem for her. Parties weren't really your thing, but you went to make Izzy happy. Izzy comes up to you and sluggishly yells over the music "Come on y/n! Have some fun! We aren't leaving until you get at least one person's number!" She says sounding a little drunk, stumbling a bit on her stilettos.

"Iz we're going to be here forever then." You say exasperated really just wanting to go home.

"Nuh Uh you are a strong beautiful woman! And my best friend haven't I taught you anything?" She says as she flips her long dark hair.

"Fine!" You say, she squeals and wishes you luck with a wink. You look around and see your choices werewolves, vampires, pretty much anyone from the Downworld could be found here in this crowd. You scan the room and see a tall man with black hair that was stuck up at different angles, he had a group of people standing around him and seemed like the kind of person to flirt with anyone probably even a plate if it really came down to it. You take a deep breath and start walking up to him as the group of people around him disperse to go back to the dance floor.

You walk up to him and take a seat next to him at the bar and order a drink. You can feel his eyes on you as you order the drink and turn to him fluttering your eyelashes at him putting on your best flirty attitude. "I'm y/n" you say as you start the conversation to get his number.

"Hmm a young pretty Shadowhunter I'm interested." he says amused his cat eyes flashing at you. You stir your drink and take a sip needing every bit to get through this as you plaster on a fake smile.