Going to a Haunted House with Them

A/n: Hey guys! So I just got back from a haunted house, well it was more a haunted ship... but besides the point. It was super fun and it was really well done. So when I got in the car I decided to write what the boys would do in a haunted house. I feel like my Dad and I use Jace's tactic more than anything lol. I had so many retorts tonight it was fun seeing what we could come up with. This one person was like after we were leaving their room to go to the next room "can I keep the little one?" Meaning me, probably because I'm so short and it was only my dad and I in there at the time, and I just yelled back. "Sorry but, I have school on Monday!" Or like this one guy was like, "Welcome to my sacrifice room," and I was like "you have a lovely sacrifice room!" Or like "Thank you for your hospitality!" Anyways thanks for listening... reading? My little story time. So here's a little something about the guys.

Jace: Jace's way of handling fear is kinda different. When something pops out at him and screams in his face he'll jump back or jump a bit, but after the initial reaction he will make some witty comeback according to what they say to him, it takes away some of the fear and it makes you and him laugh seeing who can get the best come backs. When you get scared hey try and make you laugh so that you're not as focused on being scared. He will let you squeeze onto him as tight as you need while going though and make sure you're okay at the end.

Alec: Alec usually isn't scared during haunted houses. He will occasionally jump when things pop out, but's he's usually immune to it from all the years of being a shadowhunter. But when he does get scared he holds your hand making sure you're right there next to him. When he gets scared he has to curb his natural reaction to tackle the person like he'd usually do when he's on a mission and something comes at him. But when you get scared he'll pay extra attention telling you what's coming up and where they are before they can fully surprise you. He wants to be safe and have a good time so he'll do anything he can to make it better for you.

Simon: Simon gets very scared at times. Sometimes you'll take the lead, when you go though you're always holding hands, in most cases Simon will be the one who is squeezing your hand tight. He'll jump, and maybe let out a Yelp or two. Sometimes it makes you laugh when he gets startled so easily. But it's also kind of cute, especially when he gets turned into a vampire and still acts the same way. When you get scared he'll gather up his courage and go first helping you though it, telling you it's okay and always making sure that you are okay.

Raphael: Raphael gets scared in haunted houses. He's not the type of scared that will scream or jump, but he will sometimes jerk back or bare him fangs. Especially since he doesn't have to worry much about people finding out he's a vampire since they'd most likely thing he was wearing a costume. There's been a few times he's growled at an actor maybe even scaring them a bit when he gets defensive. When you get scared he will make sure to shield you with his body and keep you close, going first so that they will most likely scare him instead of you.

Magnus: Magnus isn't exactly afraid of haunted houses, but he isn't immune to them either. He will get a little scared, he'll jump especially if someone screams in his face. When you get scared he'll gladly take your hand dragging you along behind him making sure to scope out if there's anyone ahead of you. If you get to scared he's not beyond casting a slightly glamour on you making it so that they don't really see you, or comprehend your presence enough to go after you and scare you.

Sebastian: Sebastian barely bats an eye going through a haunted house with you, since he practically has seen it all living with valentine for the majority of his life. Whenever someone jumps out at him or gets in his face  he'll most likely stand there until they're done screaming. He will occasionally play along just for the fun of it, giving out a fake shout or an exaggerated jump. But he will always be willing to shield you if you are afraid. He will let you hold on to his hand and guide you through until the end giving reassuring squeezes.