Cherry Red (Simon)

"Simon?" Your hands shook gripping your phone tightly against your ear as you took in the sound of his voice.

"Y/n? Y/n, what's wrong are you ok?" His voice raises in panic at your tone. Swallowing, you shake your head knowing very well that he couldn't see you through the phone. But he took you silence as an answer. "Where are you?"

"Simon I made a stupid mistake," your voice quivered as you glanced around the deserted lawn you had woken up on. Shame filled your veins, you had no memory of earlier tonight. And it scared you.

"Where are you." He questions his voice pulling an answer from your throat. Your throat felt tight as you tried to get the words out. The streets were empty all besides a flickering lamppost.

"I'm-I'm," You tried to pull the memory from your mind, it still being foggy since you woke up. The dizziness and pounding headache not doing anything to help. You shake your head trying to clear it, "I-I I'm at the spot where Andrew had his parties." Finally you muttered out, sitting down on the grass. "Simon please hurry," tears started to well up in your eyes, not knowing why you were here and why you woke up alone.

"I'm coming to get you y/n, stay with me. I'm coming to get you. Okay? Everything is going to be fine, I promise." You focus on his words wanting to believe everything he said. Now your whole body trembling from shock and cold. You fall quiet listening to Simon shuffling around on the other end, presumably grabbing his keys as you hear the door slam shut to his van. "Y/n? Are you still there?"

"Yeah," your voice cracks as your run a hand across your features bringing your body in on its self. Wrapping your arms around your legs, trying to preserve heat. Suddenly a soft warmth runs down the side of your neck and across your shoulder. Bringing a careful hand up to your neck what comes back against your hand makes you shake even harder than before. A whimper escapes your throat your fingers quivering a small gasp slipping through your lips. "Simon I'm bleeding," You gasp out in shock the stark red sticking out against your fingertips. "Oh my God I'm bleeding!" Your hand flies up to your neck feeling two small holes in the flesh the pain now registering.

"Y/n hold on I'm almost there, okay you have to listen to me, keep pressure on it."

"Simon please hurry." You beg into the phone watching the street waiting desperately for him to show up. Your breaths came faster and uncontrolled a few tears slipping down your cheeks.

A few minutes later of sitting on the ground Simon Jumps out of his van running across the grass to you making his way over in a few short strides. Maybe even too fast for a human, but you dismissed it your mind whirling and being to happy to see him. "Y/n!" He drops to his knees in front of you drawing you into his arms letting you cry into his shoulder feeling so relieved that he was here. Tears poured from your eyes dampening the hoodie he wore. Simon just pulled you closer gripping you tight to him. "Y/n let me see it," he gently pulls your hand away from your neck. You hear him take a sharp breath when he sees what's happening. "No,no,no,no!" He mutters under his breath.

"Simon what's wrong," you grab his sleeves tears running down your face, "Why can't I remember anything?" You cried into your hands.

"Oh y/n, it's okay, it's okay, I'll take care of it." He tucked you head into his chest wrapping his arms tight around you. Little did you know, he'd have to take care of a lot, especially since you were surround by freshly dug grave dirt.

More specifically your gave dirt. And the mark on you neck, a vampire bite. A newly turned vampire now cradled in his arms with a bite mark trickling cherry red blood.