Nicknames

Magnus: Glitter Man, and Babe. Of course if you're dating the high warlock of Brooklyn you have to expect to be surrounded in glitter. So the perfect nickname for Magnus seemed to be your glitter man.

Yours: Dove, and Babe. Magnus will call you dove because he feels like you are graceful, lighthearted, and full of life like a bird. Ready to soar through life with him at your side, so the nickname dove stuck with you two.

Raphael: Fangs or Mi Amor. You usually call Raphael Fangs when he annoys you since he hates the nickname, but you think he secretly love it. When you call him Mi amor it's usually during a sweet little moment between the two of you, cuddling though he would deny he ever did that or when you first wake up next to him in the morning.

Yours: Mi vida, Mi corazón or My love. Raphael always tends to lean towards using his mother language. And you love it. The sound of his soft accent never fails to leave you weak in the knees.

Alec: Skyscraper, Baby, Love. In the institute you are known for shouting out 'where's my skyscraper?' Fondly when you can't reach something. Whether it be a book in the library or food in the kitchen. Everyone laughs, no matter what you are the only one who gets away with calling Alec that. Jace tried to once which resulted in him getting woken up to a duck crawling over him. The rest of the time you'll call Alec baby or love since you like to change it up sometimes.

Yours: Sweetheart, Darling, Love. You get called sweetheart when Alec knows he's done something wrong. Ruining your favorite top or sneaking off to go on a dangerous mission without your knowledge. When ever you hear that word you think to yourself what did you do this time? The majority of the time Alec calls you darling or love when he's in an extra lovey mood.

Simon: Nerd, Honey, Babe. The nickname of nerd came to play after Simon almost knocked you over trying to save his precious mint condition action figure when the shelf broke. After that incident it kind of stuck. The other times you'll use generic names like honey or babe.

Yours: Babe, Y/n. Simon isn't really big on using nicknames he prefers to hear each syllable of your name when he wants your attention. He feels its more intimate however he will call you babe occasionally

Jace: Golden boy, angel boy, darling. When ever you are in a teasing mood you'll call Jace your golden boy, or angel boy referring to his all gold appearance. The other times you'll call him darling especially if you want something from him.

Yours: baby girl, Mrs.Herondale. The majority of the time Jace always chooses to call you baby girl since it always leaves you a blushing mess. And he absolutely loves to know that he can do that to you. The other times he'll call you Mrs.Herondale to remind you that Herondale will one day be your last name somewhere in your future.