Why is the cat purple? (Magnus)

Hey, guys I just watched the new episode! The episode gave me some ideas, so be on the lookout for some new stuff coming soon! I may do a double update tonight we'll see how fast I can write it. Anyways here's some fluff I wrote a few days ago.

"Magnus," you cautiously say, stepping into the apartment half frozen between taking a step once you saw what was laying on your couch sleeping on a purple pillow. "What is that?" you pointed to the nowhere near normal thing on your couch curled up in a ball. Magnus looks up at you as you finish your sentence a sheepish smile spreading across his features.

"Well that may or may not be The Chairman," he lets out a choked half laugh scratching the back of his neck. You shake your head, squeezing your eyes shut then opening them again, holding up a finger. You tried your best to not let your voice rise above the normal level, but the challenge was increasingly rising as you spoke.

"What do you mean that this," you frantically point to the thing on the couch that in no way resembled the small tabby cat. "Is The chairman!" you shout losing your internal battle of not raising your voice. You can feel a headache start to form behind your eyes. Magnus stands up pulling out his hands and spreading his arms to the side in an 'Im innocent what can I say' matter. "Cats don't have eight legs! And they are not purple!" You add setting your hands on your hips, throwing Magnus a pointed glare. He shy's away from your gaze retracting his hands to his sides. "You have five seconds to explain honey before I lose my shit."

He jumps a little at your tone sensing the annoyance radiating off of you like a tidal wave. "Well I may have accidentally left open some of my ingredients for a spell that I had to help biscuit with earlier today," he starts to pace around the room, now using his hands to embellish his story. He places two fingers against his forehead his golden nail polish glittering along with the numerous rings that were settled on his fingers. "And It seems like the Chairman may have gotten into some of them." he raises an eyebrow stopping his pacing around the room to face you waiting for your reaction.

You let out a long breath of air before speaking. "Okay." you sigh rubbing your head with one hand the other still resting comfortably on your hip. "Okay?" he questions coming up to you a surprised look on his face, following with a questioning one like he was expecting more of a fight from you. "Yes Magnus, that is what I said." You take a seat on the footstool of the love seat. "Have you figured out how to turn him back to," you take a glance at the cat, the numerous number of legs twitching in his sleep and the unusual purple leopard spotted coat of fur that had now replaced his old one. The cat started purring in his sleep, the purrs being louder than usual, sounding more like an engine than a cat. "Normal? Is that normal for him to be purring that loud, he isn't going to explode or anything right?" you momentarily panic your heart quickening at the thought.

"Yes," You look at him, "I mean no, yes, No, I mean no he's not going to explode and yes I think it's normal for him to purr that loud, he's been doing it all afternoon. And yes I've been working on a counterspell to get the chairman back to normal." Magnus gracefully sits down on the edge of the couch close to where the former little cat was sleeping folding his hands in his lap. 

"You know you're crazy right?" you smile fondly at your boyfriend across the room, he returns the gesture his cat eyes lighting up with the smile. He fixes his shirt pulling the fabric away from his skin, then letting it fall back against his chest.

"Yes I do," he stands back up crossing the space between you stopping in front of your knees before sinking down to his knees. He scooches forward on the carpet until his knees brush against your toes, he lays his head down on top of your legs his cheek resting against your leg as he looked off the side. "But you love it." you can hear the smile in his voice as he picks up your hand in his interlocking your fingers with each other, giving your hand a soft loving squeeze. You laugh a happy hum leaving your lips as you run your free hand through his dark hair messing up the strands a bit. You could almost be sure that he was purring alongside with the chairman as you carded your fingers through his soft hair, massaging the scalp as well.