We're Just Friends/Sneaking Around (All pt.1)

Ugh last nights episode messed me up I was legit almost crying at that last Sebastian scene. My mom was watching it with me and laughing at me. I was having a dilemma I mean on one hand he's a psychotic little bitch, but he's my psychotic little bitch.

Jace:

"We're just friends!" you cried out denying Isabelle's attempts at getting you to admit Jace and you were secretly in a relationship.

"Says the girl who's sitting in his lap as we speak." Well... there was no denying that.

Looking up from your phone you quickly fire back a response, hearing Jace laugh besides you. "What friends can't sit in each other's laps anymore?"

"I'm just saying." She reply's uncrossing her legs.

"We're just friends Iz," you insist seeing Jace nod his head behind you.

"Sure, sure." She rolls her eyes lifting herself gracefully out of the chair before leaving the room.

"That was close." You let out a sigh of relief

"We got away with it though." He smirks while gripping your hips turning your body around so you were straddling his lap.

"They'll figure it out eventually." You bite your lip feeling conflicted. "We can't keep up with the we're just friends thing much longer."

"I know we'll tell them soon." He admits brushing a stand of hair from your face.

"Ok," you nod leaning your forehead against his.

"You know I love you?" He pulls back slightly looking you in the eyes.

"I love you too." You lean forwards pressing your lips against his in a soft tender kiss.

A loud gasp cuts through your moment before a loud scream.

"I KNEW IT!"

Alec:

"Are you sure that you two are just friends?" Jace continues to following you around the institute after catching you and Alec training together.

"I'm sure Jace." You groan wishing he would go away soon.

"Oh really because I saw you sneaking out of his room last night while I was in the supply closet outside of his room."

"Ok one, why the fuck were you in the closet? And two, stalker much." You stop turning to face him.

"Don't question me." He crosses his arms across his chest. You huff turning around continuing on walking down the hall.

"Fine, I'm tired Jace can I go to bed?" You're wine leaning against your doorframe.

"Yes answer one question before you leave" you groan before speaking.

"Fine."

"Alec come here!" Jace call out down the hallway seeing the elder.

"What?" Alec comes in view.

"So y/n do you want to explain why your lipstick is all over the back of Alec's neck." Jace asks while gripping Alec by his neck to prevent him from escaping. "And you though I wouldn't notice if my parabatai was in a relationship."

Raphael:

"Mags leave me alone!" You shouted

"But y/n." He continues while walking around his apartment.

"We're not together!"

"Yeah tell that to all your staring and weird touchy-feely stuff." He reply's sarcasm clear in his voice.

"I do that with everyone!" You try to defend your actions knowing that it would be no use.

"Then what's on your neck?" He smirks. You feel your heart drop at his words. He wouldn't. Raphael has promised no marks. You quickly move to a mirror brushing your hair back.

"Oh come on!" A big old hickey sits on your collarbone.

Part 2 of the Jace imagine will be out sometime soon(the a bouquet a day keeps the jackass away one). I'm a bit stuck with that one. I have some ideas but I'm not sure, so if there is something you want to see in that one then leave a comment. And if there are any other things you want to request feel free. Oh and part two of this with the rest of the characters should be out soon with the others. This was just a quick random little thing that I'm doing late at night when I should be sleeping I'm legit falling asleep writing this so sorry if it doesn't make sense or there's typos. Oh and one more thing look How Far You've Fallen should be updated soon I have all the dialogue written for the next chapter I just have to put the descriptions and actions in it. Lol. It looks like a screenplay or script rn.