Just A bite (Raphael)

Summary: After Raphael stays with you for a few day you notice he's been acting strange, almost as if he was ill. And after a small mishap in the kitchen with a small amount of blood things take a turn for the worse.

"Raph let me go!" You laugh as your boyfriend pulls you backwards forcing you to fall on the bed with him. You grinned laying again his bare chest settling into his lap letting out a small laugh. He places a small sweet kiss at the base of your neck his soft lips sending shivers down your spine. Blushing and tucking a stay piece of h/c hair behind your ear you lie back against him letting out a small content sigh.

"Buenos días mi amor." He lets out a breathy whisper his lips pressed to your temple.

"Hmm." You hum letting your eyes fall shut. "I need to make breakfast. You're going to have to let me go eventually." You confide bringing Raphael's palm to your lips placing your lips across each of his fingertips, feeling him shudder behind you. His grip tightened on your hips as he let out a small content sound.

"Fine. But you eat in bed I don't want to do anything today." He says softly turning your head gently so he could look you in the eyes. You nodded your head a loving smile played at the edge of your lips as you untangled your limbs from Raphael his touch lingering on you skin. You left the dark room walking down the hallway to the small kitchen feeling Raphael follow after you.

Making your way to the fridge you take out a carton of orange juice and a bowl of mixed berries. You jump hearing a thump behind you. Quickly turning you find Raphael leaning into the cabinets. "Hey are you okay babe?" You ask concerned setting your breakfast on the counter walking over to the vampire placing a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm fine just tripped."

"Tripped?" You ask suspicious about how heavily Raphael was relying on that counter.
"Tripped." He deadpans faking a smile, standing up straight one hand still placed on the marble counter. Hmm.

"Okay." You say hesitantly deciding to keep an eye on the vampire worrying about him. I don't think he's been feeling to well lately, he's seemed more subdued, and even paler than he was before.

Busying yourself with the mundane task of selecting an apple from the clay bowl on the counter, Comparing one apple to another you sneak a glance at Raphael seeing his tired features. His posture slumped slightly,his eyes looking even older. That look keeps nagging at the back of your mind knowing Raphael would run himself to the ground if it meant that you were happy and felt loved. And that wasn't a good thing, he need to take care of himself too.

Selecting the apple with the least bruises you grab a knife from the drawer on your left starting to peel the small fruit. Strips of the skin peeling to drop onto the counter. "Hey Raf could you grab me a plate." you ask glancing to Raphael who was sitting in a chair in your small dining room.

"Sure thing." you thank him, going back to you task as Raphael rustles around the kitchen.

"Ow!" you hiss dropping the knife shaking your hand as red liquid ran down your palm. You hissed cradling your injured hand a burning sensation washing over the cut. A sharp intake of breath sounds across the room.

Raphael.

"Raphael?" You ask slowly turning around facing your boyfriend. Wild hunger rages in his eyes, a small flicker of fear running through your veins.

"Y/n back up." He hisses his fangs popping out as he backed himself into the corner. His eyes darting around the room holding back a snarl, avoiding any glance at the blood smeared across your skin and fingertips. He's never shown his fangs like that before bared them in hunger. The only time he used them was to tease you after you make fun of him for calling him Dracula or something. Even with the blood Raphael has never reacted this way to the point he seems like he's about to lose control.

"Raph when's the last time you've eaten?" Your voice quivered reaching out with your good hand to the shaking vampire. "Raph!" You frantically say as a low growl escapes his pale lips.

"Y/n." He hesitates covering his nose and mouth with a hand the other outstretched trying to hold you back.

"When the last time you've eaten?" You command needing to know.

His eyes plead with yours before he opens his mouth to reply. "3, 4 days give or take."

Raphael you idiot. He should be eating almost every day. This isn't healthy. It's daytime so he can go to the hotel to get blood. It's my fault he's like this if I hadn't had asked him stay with me last night.

"Raph You have to eat!"

"You think I don't know that?" He snaps immediately regretting it seeing you flinch at his harshness.

"Here. Drink." You thrust your hand towards him not thinking. Only knowing you wouldn't let him starve or die from not eating. He violently shakes his head scrambling further away from your bleeding hand.

"Y/n, I can't. I can't hurt you. I can't loses control. I'm a monster." He jabbers out running his hands through his hair pieces sticking up in all directions.

"Please Raph, I trust you. I love you. You would never hurt me because you don't have a monstrous bone in your body. Please drink." You beg. He takes a gulp looking at you wary about the situation. "Come here. Please." You grip his hand leading him to the bedroom.

"Y/n," he starts.

"Shh it's okay." You hush him sitting him down on the edge of the bed you following close behind. Slowly you inch closer to him baring your neck to him. "Do it please." You say a soft whisper. You feel the bed move and steady hands pulling you closer Raphael kneeling behind you moving your hair from your neck. His fingers trailing over your shoulders down your arms as his lips descend to the place where your shoulders meet your neck. His lips place a small lingering kiss in that spot. You let your eyes flutter close a shuddering breath escaping as Raphael's fangs drag across you skin. The tips scraping against the sensitive skin. The act seeming more intimate than it should.

A sharp breath lets out as Raphael's fangs pierce your neck a dull pain spiking though your skin as his lips latch around your skin his hands rising to grip your shoulders. His touch firm but gentle. "Ung!" You let out a soft moan. Feeling his tongue lap up the blood. Your hands fly up clasping over his as he pulls you closer to him, pulling you into his lap. "Raph!" You whisper as he hums into your neck. Hungry gulps sucking your precious blood. Giving him life. He continues as you start to relax into his hold.

"Ahh," Raphael mumbles pulling away as your turn to face him seeing him wipe his mouth with the back of his hand. "Thank you."

"Yeah," You stumble over your words you head feeling fuzzy from the previous events. "Wow." You laugh your fingers brushing against the tender wound coming back red. "You better feel better after that." You exclaim seeing his eyes light up and his coloring start to return.

"Y/n You have no idea what that meant to me. Letting me feed off of you is one of the most intimate acts in our culture. Thank you." He says his eyes filled with adoration.

"Yeah of course. I can see why it's considered intimate." You say clearing your throat as Raphael lets kisses trail down your neck to the spot he marked you, using his tongue to clean the wound. And some how he made that act pretty hot. He lent forward placing a kiss on your lips the taste of copper lingering on his lips. Your own blood. That part was a bit weird. But still you melted into his embrace he feeling of being so close to him lulling you into a state of happiness. "I guess you were right about needing that stay in bed day, darling." You smile feeling extremely exhausted after what you two had just done, as you broke away from his embrace needing air.

"Of course." He laughs playing with a stand of your hair winding it around his finger looking happy and healthy like he should be.

"You're going to have to go get the food I don't want to move now. I'm exhausted." I admit stiffing a yawn.

"I'm sorry. Did I take to much?" He asks worried.

"No, no, no you're fine honey. It's not that bad, I'm fine. I just need some food, then I'll be fine." You reassure him placing a kiss to his forehead rolling off of him to lie on your side of the bed burrowing under the covers peaking out over the top of the soft covers. "I love you." You say as Raphael pulls back the covers lying down with you pulling you to his side. Giving you a dazzling smile like the sun.

"I love you too. Forever and always."