Touch Me (Sebastian Smut)

A/n: I just did an abs workout and my abs are shaking right now as I'm writing this lol, they're gonna hurt in the morning. But anyways I just started a new insta account so that I can post about when I'm updating this book, or if I'm making new books. As well as it being so I can't talk to you guys, and post probably some random shit lol. Anyways If y'all want to check it out it's here's the username. Go follow if you want and say hi or something @ miss_moonstarsandroses

****

"Ah, Ah, Ah, careful now sweetheart, if you keep up that attitude I'll have to find something else for that pretty little mouth to do." Sebastian taunted across the room leaning back into his chair crossing one long leg over the other. His knowing smirk lifting up the corners of his mouth. "You do know I have work to do," he quirks an eyebrow at you twisting the ring on his finger. "I can't have you distracting me or my men baby," his dark eyes lock on your figure, his gaze slowly making its way to your body tracing each curve and mark
On your body, all the way up to your lips when he then licked his own. You cross the length of the room climbing up the steps to where he was seated.

"Please." You beg as You looked down at him placing a hand on his thigh. Hoping you could get him worked up enough for him to give in and give you what you wanted. You bite you lip looking him in the eye as You slowly move your hand up and down his thigh, clearly having an affect on him, his breathing hitching as you get closer and closer to his dick. He quickly grabs your wrist pinning it in place. His clicks his tongue disapprovingly, you clench you thighs together trying to releve the growing ache between you legs. You needed him, and you needed him now. It had been weeks since the last time he fucked you, and it left you desperate for his touch.

"Naughty girl, trying to tease me? Hmm?" He uncrossed his legs letting the one fall to the ground with a thud. "I guess I'll have to show you teasing." You gasp as he pulls you swiftly into his lap, the heat slowly building between you legs as you straddle him.

"Sebastian." You whisper in the space between your faces looking into his eyes deepened with lust. "Please, please do something." You gasp out as his lips attach to the side of your neck mouthing at the sensitive skin there.

"Something like this?" He murmurs against the skin dragging his teeth across the skin, finally letting his teeth sink softly into your neck. You let out a groan bucking your hips into his. "Or how about this?" He thrusts his hips up into yours as he sucks a bruise under your jaw.

"Yes, yes!" You pant steadily moving your hips back and forth on his lap. "More, more," you whine desperately into his neck moving yourself up and down feeling his dick hardening.

"More?" He stops his ministrations against your neck, he trails a hand between your bodies resting on your chest snaking beneath your shirt cupping your breast, kneading the soft flesh pulling a moan from your lips. He lazily thrusted up into you meeting your own thrusts against him. "Tell me what you want babygirl, use that pretty mouth honey." He growls placing his thumb across the seam of your lips dragging it down them until it catches your bottom lip.

"Anything," you pause leaning in pressing your lips against his in a harsh kiss that sent heat searing through your body. "Everything." You continued breaking away from his lips. His smirk widens as his grip tightens. He swiftly stands up keeping a hand under your ass and the other around you back. He pulls you roughly against his mouth muffling any sound you could have made when he stood up. The kiss was rough and you soon felt his tongue inside your mouth. He pulled you closer if that was even possible at this point.

Soon you felt him walking, his sure motions rocking you side to side. You're lost in his kiss, the burning flame in your stomach growing hotter and hotter with each flick and lick of his tongue. You feel his hand leave your back pushing open the door to your bedroom. He breaks the kiss only to toss you down on the plush bed. Your thighs instantly sinking back in to the bed.

Carefully you watched as Sebastian reaches to lift his shirt over his head. "Knees." He commands as his chest comes into view. The large expanse of soft milky white skin that would soon be covered in marks if you had your way with him. He shakes out his platinum blond hair running his ha es through it, looking down at you through lowered lashes. You quickly drop to your knees, landing on the soft black rug. He reaches for his belt, the buckle clicking as he unfastens it yanking it from the loops. You reach up helping to pop the button and unzipping his jeans. Your heart raced and a wave of desire washed over you as you pulled down his jeans, leaving him in his underwear. His desire clearly shown, the outline of his hard cock stretching the thin black material. "You like what you see?" He purrs lacing his fingers through the soft strands of your hair.

You nod, "Yes," you looked up at him palming him through the material feeling exactly how hard he was, you let out a soft moan at the feeling. At the thought that he would be inside you any moment now.

"Good." He shudders as you replace your hand with your mouth mouthing at his cock before licking a stripe along the shaft. "Why don't you have a taste." He pushes your head closer to his clothed erection leaning his head back. "But first," He pulls you back with a soft tug in your hair, "strip, baby girl." You smile leaning back on you legs.

"Aren't you gonna help me?" You put on your most seductive voice looking up at him with doe eyes. You knew when you acted all innocent that it would turn him on even more.

"Anything for you baby." He lifts up up off the floor reeling you in by your hips, he presses his lips against your moving then with urgent ferocity. You feel him groan into your mouth as his hands trail down to the hem of your shirt lifting It swiftly off your body breaking the kiss. His eyes darken as he sees the lace bra you had on, it was a set, he would find the out soon as he yanked down your jeans kicking them off to the side. "Oh I can't wait to be inside you love, you look so beautiful." He growls into your ear sending shivers straight down to your core.

"Well we should get a move on then," you nip at his collarbones. He lifts you up by the back of your thighs throwing you on the bed his tall, muscular figure soon following after laying between you legs.

"You ready babygirl?" He asks his face dangerously close to your clothed center. Your hips bucked involuntarily as his breath brush past it. He slid his hands up to the waistband of your panties slowly inch by inch sliding them down your legs.

"Make me forget my name." As if that was the magic word he ripped your panties off the rest of the way driving into the place you most wanted him. He licks up the middle of your folds making you cry out your hand coming to rest tangled in his white hair. "Sebastian!" You moaned as he licked and teased each spot, soon his tongue licking circles around your clit. "Fuck!" You screamed head thrown back, you hear and feel his laughter between your legs the vibrations from his voice making your legs shake. He lifts his head up from his spot looking at you with a satisfied grin, you whine at the loss of his mouth. Only to be silenced as he plunges two fingers inside you. Your arm slammed down on the mattress when he curled his long slender fingers just the right way to make you see starts.

"You enjoying yourself baby?" He asks his lips shiny with your slick. You nod desperately unable to for words as he moved in and out. You gasp as he slides back down reattaching his lips to your clit while thrusting in and out at a fast pace with his fingers. You cried out feeling so close, the knot in your stomach tightening, so close to bursting. "Please! I'm, I'm so close!" You gasped gripping his hair pushing him against you. You thrashed against him on the verge of falling over the edge your legs shaking with pleasure. When suddenly he stops. "Sebastian!" You shriek in anger. He pulls away from your core a stupid grin on his face.

"What babe? I told you I have work to do." He leans back on his forearms looking you in then eyes. "You do know this is your punishment right. Good girls get to cum my love." He smiles pushing his hair from his eyes. "But I guess I could find a way for my naughty girl to be a good girl. Hmm?" You stare at him in disbelief. "Come here and show me how much of a good girl you can be." He smiles patting his lap, and you dive into it, because fuck it, you were going to cum tonight.

A/n: I feel like this was terrible and too short but oh well, my first ever smut has been written. Leave a comment if you want this part to be continued or not. Or if there are other characters you want requests for.
~adios, author out, I'm gonna go eat my noodles now