Shower Time Surprises (Magnus)

Important A/n: hey guys! Omg thank you for all the reads and comments, I love reading them, they make my day! Lol. Anyways just want to put out some ideas for y'all.
1) Does anyone have any requests
2) Would y'all be down for some smut?
3) If so who you you like to see first
And lastly
4) would you guys like to see some other fandoms preferences and imagines written by me, I would still update this book a lot even if I started a new book as well
Anyways that's all for now, I'll let you guys read. Love ya!

You jolt upright as the alarm clock blared its annoying siren signaling that you needed to get out of bed. Your rub your eyes pushing back the hair that fell on your face, letting out a quiet yawn. Slowly you turn your body so your legs are dangling off the side of the bed, now debating on getting up.

Dragging yourself to the bathroom you strip out of the shorts and tank top you had slept in last night. Cracking your back you wait for the water to heat up in the shower. A steady stream of water pouring out from the shower head.

Before stepping into the small shower you switch on your speaker that sat close to the shower so you could play some music. Clicking on the button your music starts to play a favorite song from Hamilton, Nonstop. As burr started to rap you stepped into the shower.

Soon you relaxed enough under the warm streams of water trickling down your skin that you began to hum along, soon after turning into full fledged singing and rapping.

After a few minutes of singing along, the best part of the song came on. Getting ready for it you continued to scrub soap into your hair. "John Jay got sick after writing 5, James Madison wrote 29," you started to gradually get louder getting more and more into it.

"Hamilton wrote—" you began to say your favorite part of this song just seconds away.

"THE OTHER 51!" Screamed a voice that wasn't yours from the other side of the wall. You screamed your arm flipping a shampoo bottle all the way across the shower hitting the shower door. There was no way you had been expecting someone to sing back this morning.

"Oh my god, who's there!" You squealed trying to cover your body, only resulting in more chaos in the small space. "Shit, ow," you yelped as more bottles fell on your feet as you tried to pick up the first one.

"Are you okay?" Came the voice from the other side of the wall.

"Yeah?" You sounded unsure, well you were talking to some random guy on the other side of your shower wall. "Who are you?" You turned to face where the voice came from, ending up with the water spray hitting you in the eye.

"Oh yeah sorry. I'm Magnus Bane. I live in the apartment next to you, the walls are really thin." He explains a hint of laughter in his voice. You blush realizing that he's heard every Impromptu concert you've put on in your shower.

"So you're the guy who has those loud raves like every Saturday night!" You tried to say lightheartedly but it comes out accusatory like, making you wince in embarrassment.

"And you're the person who blasts Hamilton every morning." He says back.

"Yeah.." You trail off looking up at the ceiling regretting playing your music so loud.

"It's okay though, I've started to really like listening to it in the morning, it's entertaining to wake up to in the morning." He continues.

"Wait your bedroom is on the other side of my shower?" You come to terms that he's probably hated getting woken up by your voice screaming the lyrics to various songs.

"Yeah I'm laying in bed right now." You blush thinking about your mysterious neighbor with the nice voice laying in his bed right now. You shift your weight back and forth between each foot still standing butt naked in your shower with soap suds in your hair.

"Cool..." you clearly said awkwardly, I mean how could you not be awkward in the situation you're in right now. "Well I'm sorry for waking you up every morning." You fidgeted with your hands picking up your shampoo bottles.

"Nah don't worry about it," he responds. "Oh, I should let you get back to your shower now, sorry for holding you up." He continues.

"Ok thank you," okay thank you? What kind of answer was that?

"You should stop by at some point, I'd love to office meet you, not that I don't love our shower/bedroom conversations."

"You say that like these conversations will be a normal thing?" He laughs on his side of the wall.

"They could be if you wanted it to be."