Slow Dancing&Raindrops (Magnus)

Summary: fluffy dancing in the rain, short little thing. (sorry it was really late when I wrote this.)
A/n: Sorry I haven't been active lately! I'll try to update more often, I just got off for Spring Break. On another note 1k reads!!! Thank you guys so much!!! Then again one more thing, are you guys interested in me doing smut? Or even remotely sumut-ish? If so leave a comment and say if you guys want me go do something like that.

Happy reading!!

"Magnus?" You called out after stepping inside the brightly colored apartment. Setting down your keys on the counter you hear a returning call from your previous question.

"I'm in here come join me, my love." As you walked closer to the voice a wave of music followed each step you too. Upon your arrival, you saw the High Warlock Of Brooklyn swaying to the music in the background as he brewed some sweet smelling elixir.

Sliding your damp jacket from your shoulders you took a seat on the plus gold couch, sinking deep into the Fine material. "Hello L, love." Magnus smiles a soft smile as he stirs the boiling liquid.

"Hi." You lift your hair from the back of your neck swinging the wet strands around to the front.

"Get caught in the rain?" Magnus raises an eyebrow, his eyes flicking to your slightly disheveled form. You nod standing up to peer into the pot, resting your arms on the table The cold wood making you shiver.

"Whatcha making this time? Whatever it is it smells amazing." You close your eyes breathing in the scent, cinnamon, vanilla, and pine. A combination that warmed your senses, smelled like Christmas. It seemed like the scent should come from a little cottage in the woods near Christmas time, baking and laughter flooding the quiet woods as snow fell all around them.

"Well, it is for you." Magnus snaps his fingers sparks forming from his fingertips falling into the mixture.

"Me?" You wonder out loud, wanting to know even more now what it would soon become.

"Yes. It's my own special recipe, it's supposed to help you unwind and relax. I know you've had a hard time sleeping lately all this stuff with Valentine and Sebastian. Don't try to deny that the Clave has been working you into the ground to find both of them." He gives you a pointed look, turning off the burner letting the mixture cool. He cradles a palm against the side of your face giving you a sad smile before placing a small kiss on your forehead, his lips soft and warm against your skin. A blush creeping it's away across your cheeks.

"A few sprays of this on your pillow at night should help with the sleep problem and a bonus, it also helps to relieve sore muscles."

"Mm aren't you the best boyfriend." You tug at your lips with your teeth watching as Magnus' eyes tracked each movement of your lips. As you tapped a slow rhythm against the table

"Maybe I am," Magnus teases pulling you to his side wrapping a strong hand around your waist. You snake an arm around his neck looking up into his eyes with as much love and adoration you could muster, before reaching up and pulling his lips against yours. A small moan leaving your lips as he expertly parts your lips his tongue brushing against the seam of your lips before tongues clash as he pulls you tighter to him. A shiver working its way down your spine igniting every nerve with each touch of Magnus' lips against your own.

"Dance with me." Magnus purrs into your ear.

You chuckle shaking your head, "You know I can't dance." You really couldn't dance, you'd think that being shadowhunter, all that grace, and agility that you would be a good dancer. Nope. No such luck in the dancing department.

"I'll teach you," Magnus runs a hand up your side before speaking again, a small shiver following as his hand ran across your body, the heat from his hands sinking into your chilled body. "Its simple y/n, and you have the best teacher, I've lived centuries and seen millions of different dances. Seen them created, seen them performed. Let me teach you." Your head spun at his words his voice getting huskier with each word he whispered into the small space between the two of you.

He guided your smaller hand into his so it nestles into his, placing the other one on this shoulder his own hand falling to your waist. His eyes momentary flashing his Warlock's mark before disappearing once agajn. You really wished he didn't feel like he had to hide them. They were a part of who he is. A sign of what he was capable of.

"Let the music flow through your body, make small movements like this," he guides your feet as he steps back and starts to dance you stumbling into him still not grasping the whole timing part yet.

"I can't dance!" You laugh resting your forehead against the soft material of his jacket. Feeling partially embarrassed at how many times you would step on his feet tonight

"Yes, you can darling. Listen. Listen to the rain, listen to the way it splatters against the glass, listen the beat. Come here." Magnus takes your hand leading you to the balcony.

"But Magnus we're going to get wet!" You protest standing in the doorway facing your boyfrind.

"That's what magic's for." He winks at you as the both of you step out into the cool night air the rain pattering around your feet, but not on you. It seemed like Magnus had cast some kind of spell that held almost like an invisible umbrella over the both of you keeping you dry. "Okay now listen. Listen to the thunder and rain let then guide your movements."

"Okay? I'm listening." You close your eyes hearing the battering of rain until the droplets started creating a beat like the keys of a piano. In your mind there was a piano, the thunder was the percussion, the wind, a violin each making their own melody. You started to move started to move to Magnus as he spun you round the balcony to the beat of the rain.

"See you're doing it. Ready for some actual music?"

"Yeah, yeah I am." You grin swaying against Magnus. His record player now perched in the doorway playing a soft melody, one you instantly recognized.

"Turning Page?" you questioned, he nods spinning you into his arms pulling you closer as the song began its first notes. The soft paino matching the rhythm of the rain falling around the both of you.

"I've waited a hundred years and but i'd wait a million more for you." Magnus sings as he dips you a thrill running through your veins wanting to hear more of his voice. You've always loved it when Magnus would sing on the rare occasion.

You blushed as he continues singing the lyrics making you feel as if you were the only person in the world. If was just the two of you. No threats about Valentine and Sebastian. Just you and the love of your life, dancing under the moon and starlight. Dancing in the rain. Singing in the rain as well now. "If I had only seen how you smile when you blush." he crooned burrying his fingers into your hair curling his hand around the base of your neck pulling your head close to his your lips brushing against his. Each time he would sing the next verse you could feel each word whispered against your lips. Feel each vibration, each shape his lips formed against yours. The Feel of Magnus, so real and solid against you.

"I love you so much," you whisper against his lips your dancing reduced to just swaying backs and forth.

"I love you too y/n, I'll love yours for an eternity. Forever. You've shown me so much about life, love, myself. You've unlocked something in me. You've gotten past all my walls, seen me at my worst and stayed. You stayed by my side. There's no one else on this earth that I would rather spend my life with than you my love."

You felt your eyes water at his words so thankful that you met the man in front of you. "I couldn't imagine life without you, my life, my love, my best friend. And I promise you I will love you for as long as you will have me. I will stay by your side through thick and thin, however long that may be all I ask is that you do the same."

"Of course." you let the tears slip down your cheeks as Magnus pulls you into a soft kiss full of love, and life. The tears that formes because you would have never even dreamed of having a live this strong, like what you have with Magnsus.

This kiss, his promise to you, his promise to love you unconditionally, for as long as you both shall live.