IV

I want to love you. I want to love you with everything I've ever had and even more so, what I don't have and what I will not have and what no one else has but you. I want you to love yourself. I make no promises besides that of which I will love you. I will love you until I'm broken and exhausted and out of love and then I'll love you even more. I will love you until our broken pieces stick together with what was and was not ours. I will be a part of you and you will be a part of me. I will promise to be the angel that dances with your demons and the demon that enchants your angels even if you are not the same. And even when you have lost interest in everything that is me, I will still love you. I will still love you with everything that the world may own. I will find everything that can love you and I will love you as much as I can, as much as I want to, and as much as you want me to, too. I will love you until I have run out of broken pieces and you have all of me. I will watch you walk away with nothing but love in my broken, lifeless heart. I will love you even when you hurt me beyond a shadow of a doubt. I will love you. I always have. I always will.

But you never loved me, did you?