All Bloodied

No. NO. I will be who or what I aspire to be. You will not stop me. You will not cage the girl that I hope to be because you are frightened. Dammit, these are the things written in the stars. I will bleed. I will cry. I will pull the sky from the heavens. You cannot stop me. You can never hinder what my soul cries for. I have dreamed of a better me and, hell, I have been her since the day I was born. I will scream at the ground until my voice reaches hell and they will all know I have tried and I will succeed. I have been painted with only the finest of brushes and the clearest of paints. I will not have you punch a hole in the canvas I am because you do not understand. I am made brand new and the light of heaven shines on me. My skin is pinpricked with gold and silver and I abound with the riches of the earth. I am a star nestled between the darknesses of space. I am stronger than any man that may lay a finger upon my very being. I am mine. I will be mine until the world collapses on my shoulders. The Lord shall hear me scream. I am my own Zephyros. I am my own Shiva. I am the Phoenix. I am the lightning. I am the sun. I am the stars.
I am one with the moon.

January 12, 2015 12:26am; i shall reinvent myself and you can only watch