XLI

You are the carbon monoxide in my veins. You have found your way into every single part of me and attach yourself to every cell and I'm slowly drowning in the depths of my love for you. You carved your name into the blood in my veins and slaughtered every smile I've ever smiled. Your lips spoke words that squeezed the air from my lungs and tied my blood in thick knots and I can't control myself. Your breath in my ears bounce around my head until I cannot think of anything but the ever so soft inhale exhale inhale exhale. And you stepped away. You stepped away and I could breath again. I could feel the blood pulsing through my body viciously pushing itself back and forth back and forth. My lungs took in a breath that could've suffocated the world and I dropped to the floor. But the air I breathed did not smell of you. The blood in me did not contain you. My thoughts screamed but it was not in your voice. I screamed out for you but no one could hear me. You walked on in silence and you could not see me and you refused to hear me and you did not care you never cared will you ever care you will not.

You are killing me and maybe that's the best thing you can do for me.

May 18, 2014 9:19pm