♪ Prologue ♪

• Dedicated to P Jhun Ren Soriano

♫ PROLOGUE 

Ang bilis ng oras, no? Parang kahapon, simpleng jamming lang ang nangyari, tapos kinabukasan biglang naging sikat na. Well, that was all thanks to a video on YouTube.

Then eventually, little by little, naging musical superstars ang mga ito. Nagkaroon ng mga albums, gigs, music videos, at nagkakaroon na rin ng mga live concerts. 

Siyempre, that was only before the masses. Sa likod naman ng camera, friendships flourished, love blossomed, more adventures were embarked.

And now, a year passed. Isang taon na ang nakalipas simula nang mabuo ang bandang ito. A year since the name "Double J and the Music Cuties" was first heard.

And of course, it's also been a year since the Keyboard Wonder and Guitar Idol of Double J and the Music Cuties officially became a couple. A year passed since the night Jhun Ren Sonoh asked Joy Rhea Ruiko to be his girlfriend. At ngayon, kilalang-kilala na sa masa ang 'Jhunea Loveteam'.

Yes, masasaya nga ang mga pinagdaanan ng bandang ito. It has been a memorable year indeed for our musical heroes. A year filled with fun, happiness, and love.

Pero pano na kaya kung ang mga makukulit, masasaya, at mga exciting adventures ng Double J and the Music Cuties ay mapupunta na sa ibang bansa? Siyempre naman. You don't expect a famous band na hanggang sa Pilipinas lang aabot ang kasikatan nila. 

Kaya for the second time around, join Double J and the Music Cuties as they embark on brand-new musical adventures.

But this time, the adventure won't start in the Pearl of the Orient Seas.

Do you really wanna know where? Well here's a hint: It's the land of anime, sushi, ramen noodles, cherry blossom trees and really high-tech items.

Yup. You guessed it. The brand-new musical adventures will start in JAPAN.

Join Joy Rhea Ruiko, Jhun Ren Sonoh, Thine Kanmi, Miles Rukawa and Aimskie Vishvaneva as they say "konnichiwa" to their adventures in Japan, the Land of the Rising Sun.

And the result? It's DOUBLE THE ADVENTURE.