ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛

Eun Ha's pov:

Eun Ha's pov:

I woke up by my alarm clock beeping, walk towards my bathroom and go do my morning routine. Once I am done changing, I head downstairs to be greeted by my maids and I greet them back.

"Are my Sisters home??" I asked them.

"No, your sister Eunji called earlier to tell you that they wouldn't be home foe the whole month due to their job, Ms. Eunha" Our maid told me and I nodded.

"Ohh okay, thank you ajhuma" I thanked her.

"You're welcome, if you need anything else, please call me" Our maid said before leaving to the kitchen.

I'm alone again. Sometimes I wish that my life will be normal. But hey I cant wish it for granted. I'm happy that my eonnies are happy of being an idol. But it's sad that I can't even hangout with them even with my parent. My parents are always on a bussiness trip. They come home for 2 or 4 days then get back to work. Sometimes I feel like my parents never loved me.

I quickly ate my breakfast and walk to the University but stopped by at a coffee shop for a coffee before continuing my journey to the University. Once I arrived at the school, I went straight ahead to my locker to get the things I needed for my first class when I bumped into someone.....again.

"This is the second time eun ha. SECOND TIME!" I mentally yelled at myself.

"I'm so sorry" I said sorry to the person.

"It's okay. It's not your fault anyway.... Eunha" I looked at the person because her voice sounds really familiar. Low and behold, my 2 childhood best friends: Lee Sora and Shin Seo Hee.

"Sora? Seo Hee??" I said surprised.

"Eunha!! Omg!!!" The three of us hugged each other.

"We miss you girlieee!!!" they said.

"Me tooo!! How have you both been?" I asked them.

"We're doing great Eun Ha" Sora and Seo Hee said.

" How about we go to class first even though it's really early so that we can use this time to talk to each other?" I asked them and they agreed.

"Sureee, let's go" We all head to the classroom and sat down. We ended up chatting with each other until the last bell rang.

"See you at lunch Eun Ha" They bid to me and went to their respective classes.

Then my classmates started to come inside for our first subject which is Math subject. Later on, our teacher arrived then starts our lesson.

//  Lunch time  //

I packed my stuff and went to my locker to put my 1st period school things back inside. After that, I walk to the canteen when someone pushed me into a wall--well by someone, I mean a girl who's face is cakey due to having too much makeup.