Chapter 11

Akashi woke up at 6. It was his usual routine. The rest of Rakuzan were still sleeping, so he thought he'd go to the kitchen and start making breakfast or something. The floor creaked with each step the boy took. Dawn broke just barely. The boy watched the red sunrise as he made his way to the kitchen. To his surprise, there was a loud ruckus in the kitchen. He opened the door to find all the girls from Himura there. They all wore their training t-shirts and shorts. Some of them even had knee stabilizers on.

"Miuchi-senpai's omelet!" Setsuna's voice shouted from within as people passed a plate of omelet to a short black haired girl. From the arrangement of the seating, only the third and second years are actually sitting down and eating. The first years were standing and waiting. One thing that stroke Akashi with surprise was the dripping sweat from each of the girls. The girls all held towels on their shoulder, wiping away the incoming sweat. Their shirts were soaked in the back, yet none of them seem to be complaining. The manager worked hard to pass each of the girls their water bottle, and new clean set of towel.

"Kokori-senpai!" Setsuna shouted as a plate was handed to another second year. Suddenly, Yumi took notice of the red head captain.

"Yo Akashi-kun! Good morning!" she greeted with a wave. The other regulars turned to him and greeted.

"Good morning. You guys woke up very early I see," Akashi greeted with a polite smile. Natsuki's face sullens as she remembered the process of waking up.

"Yeah....about that....." Rin muttered.

"It was rough," Tsukihiro said with her firm yet soft voice.

"Alright get up! Get up! Get up you maggots!" a voice roared as the loud sound of a gong rung in the girls' ears. "Hey Mayu, didn't I say not to get into someone else' futon in your sleep?! GET UP GET UP!"

The girls groaned as they all sat up and yawned sleepily. The person with the gong was none other than their captain Hakuya Setsuna....in her demon mode. Her face was dark, but the glowing red demon eye and the evil smirk was much visible. Himura Girl's Basketball team shuddered, sweated, cried, and all prepared to die.

In the other rooms, Shiori the manager and Coach Tokugawa had their own evil faces on, waking up the girls in their own horrific methods.

"Get changed girls. We're going to have some fun outside," Setsuna said in the creepiest voice ever. "I expect you outside in your sports clothes in five minutes! Hussle!"

"Yes ma'am!" all the girls shouted as they scurried around to get changed. Some bumped into each other, causing a big ruckus, but each of them were hurrying, as if someone was chasing after their life. In five minutes exact, all the girls gathered in front of the inn in their training clothes. Some didn't get the chance to brush their teeth. They all looked painfully tired.

"What the hell Bacaptain! It's pitch black outside!" a girl shouted.

"Yeah! It's only 5 o'clock!" another said.

Setsuna smirked as she held her secret weapon to her mouth, took a deep breath, and.....

"Alright you maggots! Get your asses moving! We're going for a morning jog. If you fail to keep up it'll be a hundred laps around the inn! I want to hear your voices during jog! Let's move out!" she shouted into the bullhorn, blowing everyone's ears. Setsuna then tossed the horn to her trusty manager, Shiori and then moved out with the team.

"One! Two! Fight! One! Two! Fight!" the team shouted together in unison as they ran.

"I can't hear your voices! Louder!" Coach Tokugawa screamed at them with the bullhorn as she rode beside the girls on her motor bike.