29.5 Valentines day Special

Setsuna smiled at her work. She wiped away the beads of sweat that formed over her forehead. Thinking about the special people who will be receiving her chocolates tomorrow, a sweet smile spread over her lips in excitement. She carefully packed the sweets into their respective packages and wrapped them in beautiful pink ribbons.

The next morning, Kuroko woke up for school. He crawled out of bed groggily. When he finished washing up and eating breakfast, he walked out of the house to see a grinning Setsuna standing in front of the door with a heart shaped box in her hands. "Tetsuya~!" she cooed. "Happy Valentines! Here, I made some chocolates for me favorite person in the world!" Kuroko's lips curled up into a small smile as he reached out and received her chocolates.

"Was that today?" Kuroko asked with a bit of surprise in his voice.

"Yep!" Setsuna nodded. "I made lots. Share it with your friends in school. Only to people who didn't get chocolates though! Popular douchebags who play with the hearts of many innocent maidens don't deserve my handmade chocolates!" Since Setsuna goes to an all girls school, she doesn't have any male classmates to give chocolates to. Growing up, she didn't really get to know many boys around her age. Since her only boy friend growing up is Kuroko, naturally her annual Valentine's target would be Kuroko. Of course, she made enough chocolates to pass around school to her female classmates, but Valentine's day is a day where girls give guys chocolates specifically, so friendship chocolates don't really count.

When Kuroko got to school, he was greeted by Aomine and Momoi. "Tetsu-kun~!" Momoi jumped on him as usual.

"Again?!" Aomine sighed. When Momoi and Kuroko got up again, the pink haired girl took out a box from her bag.

"Tetsu-kun, I made these for you, um..." a blush formed on her cheeks and her eyes trailed down, only to notice the red heart shaped box in Kuroko's hands. "T-T-T-T-TETSU-KUN W-W-W-WHERE'D YOU GET THAT F-F-F-FROM?!"

"Eh?! Tetsu you already got chocolates?! No way! From who? You didn't happen to steal it did you?" Aomine asked.

"Aomine-kun that wasn't very nice," Kuroko said. "I got it properly from a friend. These are obligatory chocolates." Momoi sighed in relief knowing they're obligatory chocolates. However, she eyed the heart shaped box suspiciously, giving it some more thought, however, she brushed the thought away and handed him her box of chocolate.

"Here, Tetsu-kun, these are chocolates from me. I made them. Just for you!" Momoi said, emphasizing every word. Kuroko felt a chill go down his spine at the 'I made them' part. But he still received the chocolates with a smile on his face, a forced one.

At lunch, the Generation of Miracles sat down together. "Hey guys look at how many chocolates I got!" Kise held a giant bag full of gifts and chocolates from his little fans.

"Midorima looks like you got chocolates too!" Aomine gasped.

"This is my lucky item for today," Midorima explained, pushing his glasses up.

"Lame," Aomine muttered.

Murasakibara had tons of boxes of chocolates, chips, pocky, and other crap around him, as usual. You can hardly tell which is for Valentine's Day. "Akashicchi if I remember correctly you should've gotten plenty of chocolates today as well right?" Kise asked.

"I did get a few, but I declined," the red haired boy said before eating his food.

"I got a box of obligatory chocolates from my childhood friend today. She made a lot. If you guys would like, please have some," Kuroko opened his box of chocolates and put them at the center of the table.

"Wow! They look delicious!" Kise gasped.

"Chocolates~" Murasakibara drooled.

"Well, if you insist!" Aomine said with a grin as he popped a chocolate in his mouth. "Delicious!"

"Whoa it's amazing! She made this?! This is great!" Kise exclaimed.

"Indeed, it's flavor is very unique," Midorima agreed.

Akashi chewed the chocolate, savoring its flavor. It was indeed a unique flavor. He wasn't very sure what it was, but the chocolate was sweet in the beginning, then bitter, then a very unique taste that he couldn't describe, then back to sweet again. Murasakibara just kept eating as usual.

"Kuroko, this friend of yours is a very skilled," Akashi complimented. "I bet her boyfriend would be very happy to eat such delicious chocolates." Kuroko just chuckled, a strange smile on his face.

Akashi remembered the strange tasting chocolate he once had back in Teiko as he stared at the box that came in his mail today. The box was mailed from Tokyo.

Akashi smiled at the name of the sender. He opened the cardboard box to find a card and a familiar heart shaped box. The card read: "Happy Valentine's Day! I made a lot of chocolates this year, so share with your friends! ~From, Setsuna." The redhead opened the heart shaped box and picked up a chocolate, popping it into his mouth. The familiar flavor played on his palate, causing him to smile.

"To think I've known your cooking long before I've known you," Akashi chuckled. 

A/N: I wanna give a shout out to xarika for her amazing artwork! I love her art style and the little chibi Akashi! She did such an amazing job with Setsuna! I'd like to thank her and all of you readers out there! It is your comments and likes and support that keep me going!