Chapter 29

"Ow!" Setsuna hissed as she rubbed the pain on her head. Again, Megumi....

"How many times to I have to tell you?!" The girl demanded.

"Get back to work!" Setsuna said in unison with the vice captain. "I know! I know! It's just..." Megumi raised a brow. Setsuna never found excuses for herself. She'd always just apologize and get back to work, today, something really seems to be keeping her. "I got this text."

"Hmm?" Megumi looked down. Suddenly, the girl's jaws dropped. The text was from Hakuya Katsumi, subject: KISS?!

Sis what the fuck?! I SAW THIS ON THE INTERNET AND IT'S SPREADING LIKE CRAZY! The text said. Along with the text was a screenshot of an online article of the success of the technology fair. The picture of the fair however, was the evening fireworks, and it just so happens that two silhouettes kissing under the fireworks was used as the front page photo for this event's article.....

"T-T-T-That's-" Megumi gasped.

"To think this picture was taken...and spread this fast...." Setsuna bit the tip of her nail. "This is going to be troublesome."

"I-It's not like it's that noticeable. Come on, it may be spreading, but surely nobody knows that it's you and Akashi," Megumi said.

"Ah! It's captain! Oh my god it's Akashi Seijurou! Captain kissed Akashi Seijurou!" someone shouted in the gym. Soon the entire gym started to scream and squeal in delight. Megumi felt sweat trickle down everywhere. This was bad.....

"S-Setsu-"

Setsuna dropped her phone and buried her face in her hands. "I'm so embarrassed I wanna die!" she cried.

"Ehhh?!" Megumi gasped. "A-A-Anyways, didn't you say you guys weren't dating?!"

"We're not!" Setsuna replied in a cry.

"Then that kiss!"

"He...he confessed to me!" Setsuna answered.

"EEEEEHHHHH?!" This time, the whole team exclaimed.

After practice, Setsuna walked out of the school hiding her face with a school bag. Her cheeks were red as the setting sun, and her mind was racing at the speed of light. How was she going to explain to her father? Or her mother? What about Tetsuya? If he sees this, he's going to ask her a thousand ques- Thud!

Setsuna tumbled backwards, but before she was about to fall over, a strong pair of arms caught her by the waist. "Watch where you're going," a gentle voice spoke. The girl looked up, her icy blue orbs meeting a pair of heterochromatic eyes.

"A-Akashi!" she gasped.

"Did today's article bother you that much? To the point you even cover your face. We're not celebrities you know, it's not like our identities are at stake," Akashi said, helping Setsuna up to her feet.

"Aren't you worried our parents might see this?" Setsuna asked. "We are from rival companies after all. Wouldn't your father...get mad?"

"I told you before didn't I? I won't let anyone stand in my way, even my parents. Right now, even if my father were to be against us, I wouldn't have anything to fear. Setsuna, the festival isn't over. Today is the last day," Akashi said. "Let's go?"

"A-Akashi...today...." Setsuna muttered.

"What's wrong?"

"Can we go somewhere else today? I have somewhere I wanna take you...." Setsuna blushed. Akashi's eyes widened. He's never seen Setsuna this timid; it's unexpectedly cute. The boy chuckled, his cheek flushing faint pink in delight.