Chapter 18

"Alright does everyone have their stuff?" Setsuna shouted at the girls in the room.

"I do!" Rin said.

"Me!" said Yumi. Soon, everyone gave a yes. Setsuna helped everyone load the bus. They were going back on the same flight to Tokyo. Rakuzan was returning to Kyoto. The entire group met up in the gym.

"Good job everyone! You all worked hard! I hope you've all improved from the trainings that we've gone through these past few days and made new friends. Keep in touch, and enjoy the rest of summer break .Dismissed!" Shirogane shouted. The boys and girls said goodbye to their new best buddies of opposite sex. Setsuna and Akashi shook hands.

"I'll see you around," she said.

"You said you wanted to come to my school festival," he reminded.

"Okay, I'll see you then!" Setsuna smiled cheekily. "I'll bring the gang!" Akashi smiled.

"We welcome you guys anytime," he told her.

"Alright maggots load the car!" Tokugawa shouted at the girls. Akashi bid goodbye to the Himura regulars as they bid goodbye to the Rakuzan regulars. Setsuna spotted Mayuzumi in the corner. He never hung out with them, and was always a loner. Setsuna gave him one last glance before getting on the bus. He reminded her of Kuroko, but not really. For some reason, she had a strange gut feeling about him but decided to ignore it.

\(*T▽T*)/

"TETSUYA~!" Setsuna screamed. The girl jumped on the light blue haired boy and hugged him by the neck. Nigou barked at them in jealousy. "I missed you so much!"

"Setsuna, your hair got long," Kuroko noted. Setsuna released him and grabbed a lock full of her hair.

"You're right," she said, noticing how her hair has already reached her waist again. She cut it a little the spring before school started, but it has already gotten long. She then turned to the barking Nigou, she bent down and patted him. He licked her. "I should go cut it," she told Kuroko. Kuroko helped Setsuna with her luggage. It was heavy.

"I saw Akashi at Okinawa," Setsuna said. Kuroko turned to her in shock. "We had a joint training camp."

"We had a joint training camp with Shuutoku," he told her. Setsuna stood with a blank face for a minute.

"Seriously?" she asked.

"Seriously."

"Damn...we must be fated to see the Generation of Miracles everywhere."

"How was Akashi-kun?"

"He's nicer, if that's even possible. Wait, it was possible since it happened," Setsuna said.

"Nicer?"

"I mean, he's always been polite and all that, but he seems less.....asshole-y? Less jerk-y? Less emperor-like!" Setsuna decided. Kuroko raised a brow. He kind of understood, but not really. "Anyways, I'm gonna go visit Rakuzan after Summer break for their school festival. My team's got pretty familiar with them now. The rest of their team seems really nice too. Do you want to come?"

"I'll pass," Kuroko replied. They two of them sat in her room, eating popsicles. Setsuna sat on the bed while Kuroko sat on the ground, leaning on her bed. Nigou happily sat in his lap. "What do you think about Akashi-kun?" Kuroko suddenly asked. Setsuna thought about it as she continued to lick her popsicle.

"He's strong, a good leader. I can see why you guys from the Generation of Miracles fear him, and respect him," she said. "He's a better leader than me."