Omake: Alternate Universe

Author's Note:

Hey everyone, I'm almost on break. I wrote a slight alternate universe to kind of get me back into my groove, kind of to bring me back to this story since it's been a while. I still love Akashi, and I still plan to continue this story. Thanks for putting up with my hiatus. Please enjoy.

If Setsuna went to Teiko

 A young green haired boy named Midorima Shintarou could only glare at the scoreboard. Once again, he was ranked third on the midterm. First place went to Akashi Seijurou; that was a given. Akashi never fell from the throne of first place, not even once. Second place of the grade also had a firm seat at that place. Hakuya Setsuna, the current ace of Teiko middle school's girl's basketball team. She was quite the strange person. Despite being a genius with IQ of 200, she lacks any sort of ambition. She likes to eat pocky, and play video games. Never once had Midorima seen her take anything seriously, other than basketball.

"Ohoo! Akashi ranked first again!"

Speak of the devil...

Midorima turned to his right to see a long white haired girl with long side bangs swaying to the right side of her face. Once every three months, she'd trim her hair. During those three months, her abnormally fast growing hair would grow up to 10 centimeters, causing her long sidebangs to nearly cover the entire right side of her face. Beside the white haired girl stood a red haired boy, the infamous Akashi Seijurou.

"Well, that's to be expected," Akashi chuckled. "You got second again as well. And Midorima ranked third. As always."

"Next time, I'll definitely rank first," Midorima said as he pushed up his glasses.

"Haha, you say that every time Midorima!" Setsuna laughed, causing Midorima to pop a vein in irritation.

"And so, have you finished your biology project?" Akashi asked Setsuna with his eyes narrowed, and his lips curled into a smirk. The grin on the girl's face immediately disappears, and Midorima's eyes widened at the amount of sweat that formed on the girl's face.

"When's that due again?" Setsuna asked, voice shaking.

"In two periods," Akashi replied.

"Why didn't you say so sooner?!" Setsuna screamed as she dashed towards the library.

"No running in the hall!" Akashi shouted at the snow colored haired girl as she disappeared in the speed of lightning. The redhead chuckled as he watched her leave. Midorima, however, frowned.

"Unacceptable. I can't believe someone like her ranks second every exam," he said.

"Hahaha, it is quite unfair," Akashi agreed.

\(*T▽T*)/

"Te~tsu~ya~!" a cheery voice beamed from the doorway of the gym where the first string members of the boy's basketball team practiced.

"Ohh! Hakuya-cchi!" Kise exclaimed when he saw the white haired girl.

"Hey Kise-kun, how ya doin'?" Setsuna waved.

"Setsuna, why are you here? Shouldn't you be at practice?" Kuroko asked his childhood friend.

"The coach is making us run laps. So I ran away!" Setsuna stuck out her tongue playfully. "Ow!" She looked up to see what hit her in the head, only to see Akashi with a clipboard. "What's that for?"

"You shouldn't skip practice. Hurry and go back before I tell your coach to triple your laps," Akashi said.

"Eek! Akashi you demon!" Setsuna cried as she scurried back to the other gym.