Introduction

Highest rank: #19 on werewolf
Completed: ✔️
Edited: ✔️
Grammar mistakes: ✔️
Copyright: down on the bottom

Book one,

Book two (finished but being edited)

Previously known as His Human Mate.

🚨 do not steal my book.   🚨

Warning:
This book has many grammar mistakes, few parts not clearly solved. Some chapters might be short. You will see few places where I called this book "His Human Mate" this book used to be called his human mate. I changed the title to His Vampire Mate.

There will be sexual content, and self harm not too extreme but if you are sensitive I have gave a warning before the scene is written.

This is my first book I have written.

If you're going to hate on this book then please keep it to yourself or don't read it at all. You are welcomed to give feedbacks.

The book has been fast forward, there are cliffhangers a lot of them.

This book will soon be unpublished so I can edit all chapters one last time making sure I don't leave any grammar mistakes or any mistakes at all.

INTRODUCTION

Violet Light,
An 17 year old teenager.
Lives with her mom and dad, a tragic accident happened and everyone blamed her for the certain someone's death.

Her parents blamed her, the students at her school blamed her. The only person who was by her side through out everything was her best friend Faith Merlin.

One day, Faith and Violet were coming back from school, a black van followed them.

Faith and Violet got kidnapped by an Alpha, who's name is Wyatt Woods. His pack is the strongest pack in the country.

Violet didn't know that she was actually a vampire, or should I say Day lighter. There are only two day lighters alive, Violet, and Zack Gwen. Zack fell in love with Violet the minute he saw her. But he knew she already found someone to love.

Wyatt had not one one but two mates, he met Violet first and then Crystal. He had to pick between them two.

A lot of tears, heart breaks, arguments, etc.

It had come to the time where he had to pick,

Will Wyatt pick Violet? Or will he pick Crystal?

Will Violet fall in love with Zack?

Read to find out!!

Copyright ©2017 by slxbmamx
All rights reserved.