Chapter 30 [blood thirst]

Hey guys!!! Welcome back to His Human mate!!!

Before I start make sure you hit that vote button and if you haven't followed me make sure you do so, so when I publish a new book you get notified!!!

I love your reactions 😅 made my day.

Blessing gif!!!

Chapter 30

Blood thirst

Violet's pov
I woke up in an unfamiliar scent, but I remembered Zack bringing to his house.

I open my eyes and yawn, I walk to the washroom and it was beautiful. I saw a brand new toothbrush and tooth paste. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I took a quick shower, I close my eyes remembering what a happened yesterday.

I opened my eyes and finished taking a shower, I changed into a grey sweater and white shorts. Should I tell Zack about the baby? Maybe he can help me.

I walked downstairs the smell of bacon made my stomach feel odd, I reached the kitchen and saw Zack making breakfast.

"Morning" he said smiling.

"Morning" I said sitting on the stool.

"Bacon and eggs for you" he said grinning.

"I still can't eat" I said.

"Well, now that you're here I'll teach you"

I gave him a small smile,

"Heyo, wassu- Violet" Trey asked in confusion.

"She's gonna be staying with us for a while" Zack said.

"Cool" he sat bedside me and started to eat.

I slowly started to eat knowing it won't end well. I chewed the bacon my stomach felt weird.

Not again.

I held my mouth and ran upstairs to the washroom and puked. My eyes turning watery.

Fucking god is pregnancy that bad?!

I held my stomach in pain,

"Are you okay" Zack said running towards me.

Zack's pov
I ran upstairs after Violet and saw her holding her stomach.

"Are you okay" I asked running towards her.