Chapter 9 [Rouges]

EDITED✔️

Hey guys!!! Welcome back to His Vampire Mate!!!

Before I start make sure you got that vote button. And if you haven't already followed me make sure you do so, so when I publish a new book you get notified!!!

[ New books on their way ]

Can I just take a moment and thank all of those who have read this book so far, I mean we have reached 900 reads! That is amazing!!!

It feels like it was just yesterday it was at 0. But I am very thankful for all those who took their time and read my book.

Let's get straight to the chapter !!

[[ REMEMBER FOR A LONGER CHAPTER LEAVE A VOTE ]]

Blessing gif!

Chapter 9

Rouges

Violet's pov
Once we finished dinner we then ordered dessert, me being me I chose chocolate ice cream with Carmel on top, am I the only person that likes to eat Carmel with chocolate ice cream??

"That's just nasty" Jacob said making a disgusted face.

"Is not, it tastes so good" I protest

"Uh-huh"

"Then try it! You'll love it" I said

"Never in a million years" Jacob said crossing his arms.

"Your loss"

Our dessert finally arrived and I immediately started to eat,

"Why does it have to be so good"

"One of a kind" Wyatt says laughing

"You must try it"

"Not a fan"

"Please" I beg

He chuckles and I put my spoon forward and he then tastes it.

"Well" I said grinning.

"That's actually not bad" he said

"I know, no more for you" I say smiling.

Before he could reply ten strong men entered the restaurant with big guns, oh my god.

"Everyone DOWN" one yelled everyone then including us sat on the floor. They look around as if they are looking for a certain person.

I hear Jacob and Wyatt growl along with Kayla and Grant,

"What is it" I ask.

"Rouges"

"What are those"

"They have been kicked out of a pack before, they then get called rogues, those ten rouges used to be in my pack" Wyatt said.

One of the rouges look at Wyatt and smirk walking closer towards our table,

"Well, well, well isn't it Alpha Wyatt" he said.

Wyatt growled and stood up but before he could fully stand the guy pointed the gun towards my head.

"Get up and I shot"

Wyatt looked down at me and his eyes softened, he kneeled back down and then the guy looked shocked. The guy looks at me and smirks.

"She's you mate, isn't she" he said still having the gun pointed at me.

"Leave her alone" Wyatt spat.

"Now why would I do that"

"I will  kill you" Wyatt yelled, everyone was frightened about what was happening they can't know about them.

"Wyatt calm down" I whisper.

"Shut up" the guy said to me.

"It's been decided, take the girl" the guy spoke.

Four men walk towards me and my heart skipped a beat.

"DONT YOU TOUCH HER I WILL RIP YOUR THROAT OUT" Wyatt yelled.

If Wyatt got up the guy would shot me, I felt bad that this was happening, it's all my fault isn't it?

The men held me up and I tried to get out of their grip but I couldn't, there were too many.

"She won't stand still" one said.

"Just use the drug"

Right after something liquid was put on a towel and the towel on my face trying hard not to breath. Too late, I inhale and everything turns black.

_I'm so sorry that this chapter is very short, this is probably the first chapter that is this short

_
I'm so sorry that this chapter is very short, this is probably the first chapter that is this short. My bad.

I know many of you were waiting for an update and I really wanted to update as soon as possible. I promise the next chapter will be longer than this one.

We are all close to reach 1k reads! Ahhhhhh!!!!