Chapter 32 [i'll always protect her, no matter what]

Hey guys!!! Welcome back to His Vampire Mate!!

Before I start make sure you got that vote button and if you haven't already followed me make sure you do so, so when I publish a new book you get notified!!!

I was writing this chapter but my phone crashed since wattpad was loading so much for me. The whole chapter didn't save so I had to rewrite everything.

Please ignore my mistakes I'm writing this chapter at 3:20am😂.

This book is close to its ending, I still want to keep in touch with all of you guys! I may be taking a break once this book is over.

Add me on Snapchat I am finally accepting requests!

Snapchat: Sslxbmamx

Can't wait to talk to you guys!!!

Blessing gif!!!

Chapter 32

I'll always protect her, no matter what

Wyatt's pov
I was currently standing outside of Zack's house debating wether I should ring the bell or not.

I had to face this, I can't let this slide. She deserves to know the reason, I know I shouldn't leave her I mean she has my kid! But I can't do it.

Taking a deep breath I rang the bell, Kayla gave me Zack's address, his house was huge. A bit bigger than my pack house.

The door opened and there was a confused Zack,

"Uh, can I help you" he asked.

"I need to talk to Violet" I said.

"She's asleep, I'll go wake her up" he said.

"No, it's okay. Let her sleep, can I have a talk with you" I said.

"Um sure" he said letting me enter his house.

He led me to the living room and we sat on the couch.

"I know she's pregnant" I said.

"How? She told me you didn't know"

"The pregnancy test was broken, on the floor I found it"

"Oh"

I sighed,

"She doesn't deserve this, she doesn't deserve to be in pain. I don't deserve her. She's an amazing women. I will always protect her, no matter what"