Chapter 29 [broken]

Hey guys!!! Welcome back to His Human Mate!!!

Before I start make sure you hit that vote button and if you haven't followed me yet, make sure you do so, so when I publish a new book you get notified!!!

I'm back with another chapter!!!

Guys, don't kill me virtually when you read this chapter and the up coming ones.

Love you!

P.S you may be wondering why I've been publishing chapters so fast. I'm trying to finish this book asap😂😂 because I have many others waiting to be published ;)

 I'm trying to finish this book asap😂😂 because I have many others waiting to be published ;)

Blessing gif!!!

Chapter 29

Broken

Violet's pov
It's been four days since the attack happened. Zack had stopped talking to me ever since he fed me his blood, did I do something wrong?

Wyatt has rarely came to check up on me since he had a lot of work to do, he needed to focus on his work since his pack was attacked.

The little guy, Jackson. Had came often to see if I was okay, why didn't I meet him before?!

I was still laying on the bed when suddenly my stomach hurt and I quickly ran to the washroom and puked. I haven't told anyone I've been puking for these past four days. I thought I was just sick.

I take my phone and go on safari, I searched up what happens if you puke a lot. The first word that popped up had me thinking.

Pregnancy.

Oh my god, what if I'm pregnant?! I go on my contact and call Kayla.

"Everything okay" she asked.

"Can you um, get me a pregnancy test? Don't tell anyone please. I just want to make sure if it's true or not"