Chapter 21 [acting different]

EDITED✔️

Hey guys!!! Welcome back to His Vampire Mate!!!

Before I start make sure you got that vote button. And if you haven't already followed me make sure you do so, so when I publish a new book you get notified!!!

Since I had been late on publishing the other chapter I thought of publishing another one today.

I just wanted get one thing clear,
Grant and Violet aren't brother and sister by blood.

When I said they look alike I meant they both have the same hair and eye colour. Violet never knew she wasn't actually their child. When someone doesn't know that and has been with a family their whole life they think they look like them.

It's fine if you disagree with my theory. I just wanted to let you know what I meant.

Let's get on with the chapter!!!

Question of the day: do you have a pet? If so, what is his/her name? And what pet is it?

I have a kitten named Gucci, he is 4 months.

Blessing gif!!!

Chapter 21

Acting different

Violet's pov
We finally came back to the pack house, I got off Grant and he quickly transformed back.

"I'm sorry Vi" he said frowning.

I looked at him confused, what was he apologizing for?

"What for" I asked.

He looked at my cheek,

"For that" he said.

"Grant, that wasn't your fault, you wanted to meet your parents nothing in this world can stop you from that. What happened back there wasn't your fault" I said.