Chapter 25 [who are you, and what are you]

EDITED✔️

Hey guys!!! Welcome back to His Vampire Mate!!!

Before I start make sure you got that vote button. And if you haven't already followed me make sure you do so, so when I publish a new book you get notified!!!

[chapter 5 has been released on my other new book "Broken Promises" check it out!!!]

Many of you guys have been excited for this chapter because we'll, you would be wanting to know whom the mysterious person is!

There will be a blessing if of the certain someone and if you didn't check my first chapter "characters" of this book then it'll be a surprise 4 u but if you have them you know what's coming ;).

Blessing gif!!!

Blessing gif!!!

Chapter 25

Who are you, and what are you

Wyatt's pov
I reread the message Violet had sent Faith. I can't help but feel guilty, though. How can she expect me to let her die when I could save her? What man would let the love of his life die when you can save her?

I understand Violet doesn't want to become whom she is now, but why can't she things from my perspective? I couldn't let her die. I love her too much. And I will not let her be alone out there knowing she's my mate and anyone can do anything to her.

My wolf growled when I thought of some other man touching what's mine. Anger rushed through me, I will find you Violet.

"Track her phone down" I said to Grant.

I'm coming for you my love...

Violet's pov
I woke up and found myself in an unfamiliar room, with an unfamiliar scent. I get up from my bed and walk towards the door, I heard voices.