Chapter 18 [Faith, is that you?]

EDITED✔️

Hey guys!!! Welcome back to His Vampire Mate!!!

Before I start make sure you got that vote button. And if you haven't already followed me make sure you do so, so when I publish a new book you get notified!!!

This book is #46 [now 50] on Werewolf!!!

[ I WILL NOT BE UPDATING TOMORROW WILL BE BUSY ALL DAY ]

I'm glad you guys like the fact I update faster now I actually will be updating a lot. So be ready.

Question of the day: who's your favourite singer??

Mine is Justin Bieber!!!

Blessing gif!!!

Chapter 18

Faith, is that you?

Violet's pov
"Kayla, Faith we've been walking for hours!! Can we please take a rest" I asked.

Kayla and Faith found out about the date today I have with Wyatt and they took me shopping to find the perfect dress to wear.

"Oh stop whining! Girl you are going on your first date ever!! At least let us help" Faith said.

I never dated anyone before never had any boyfriends either, I don't know I just never really seemed interested. After all you date the person and then you break up and the whole school knows about it and talks shit.

Wyatt isn't the typical high school type of guy, he's so different.

Well no shit he's a werewolf idiot. Dana said.

Why do I keep forgetting you can hear my thoughts.

Guess you can't keep anything away from me now.