Chapter 35 [The Ball]

Hey guys!!! Welcome back to His Vampire Mate!!!

Before I start make sure to hit the vote button and if you haven't already followed me make sure you do so, so when I publish a new book you get notified!!!

So The problem is solved . I assumed it would take a week or so for them to reply but guess not!

HE KEEPS REMINDING ME HOW GOOD IT WAS WHEN WE WERE CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYY

LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH

Blessing gif!!!

Chapter 35

The ball

Violet's pov
Today was Friday, the day I had to go to a ball. The only reason I'm going is because Zack has done so much for me the least I could do is go to a ball.

Zack had already bought me a dress which I haven't looked at yet, I took a quick shower and changed into a black tank top with white shorts. I put my hair in the towel and wrapped it.

I walked to the dressing table and sat down, I started to do my make up. I don't usually go to balls or any dance really.

Two hours later I finally finished my make up, now for the dress...

Taking a deep breath I open my closet and take the dress out. I open the zipper and my eyes widened. It was a beautiful dress. I took it out my jaw dropped.

[PICTURE ON TOP]

[PICTURE ON TOP]

I took off my top and put the dress on, I walked to the mirror and looked at myself, the dress showed my curves. There was a coat with it. I quickly straightened my hair and wore the coat. It was a nude colour. I couldn't believe I was the girl standing in front of the mirror.