Chapter 37 [Wyatt we are never-]

Hey guys!!! Welcome back to His Vampire Mate!!!

Before I start make sure you got that vote button and if you haven't already followed me make sure you do so, so when I publish a new book you get notified!!!

This book is coming to an end! BUT I was some news for you which will be told in the NEXT chapter so make sure you are ready!!!

Let's start the chapter!

Blessing gif!!!

Chapter 37

Wyatt we are never having sex again

                     6 Weeks Later...

Violet's pov
"I am so ready to get the babies out" I whined.

I could rarely walk! Each step I take takes thirty seconds because my back is killing me, the babies are growing faster and faster, the doctors say I can give birth anytime of the day!

"It's okay babe, they will be out soon"

"I've already got a name for the girl, what will you name the boy" I asked.

"I'm going to name him...Trevor" Wyatt said. Trevor, I loved the name.

"I love it" I said smiling.

"And the girl" Wyatt asked.

I smiled proudly, I had a perfect name for her.

"Her name will be Clarissa"

"That is a beautiful name" Wyatt said kissing my cheek.

"Hey guys" Faith said smiling.

"Hey"

Faith is also pregnant, it's been 2 weeks now. She is nervous but at the same time she is very happy. Jacob can't stop talking about how happy he is. Wyatt and Jacob talk about how the kids will be best friends and oh god.

Kayla on the other hand is also pregnant. She's four weeks pregnant. All three of us are going through the same thing except mine will come out anytime.

"How you feeling" Faith asked.

I looked at Wyatt,

"Wyatt, we are never having sex again" I said laughing.

He pouts,