Chapter 19 I'm going to mark you soon]

EDITED✔️

Hey guys!!! Welcome back to His Vampire Mate!!!

Before I start make sure you got that vote button. And if you haven't already followed me make sure you do so, so when I publish a new book you get notified!!!

I know I said I'd update like twice a week but I had nothing to do so I just keep writing and once I finish a chapter I just have still feeling that makes me think that I NEED to publish it for you guys to read 😂
SO CLOSE TO 100k READS ?!

I know I said I'd update like twice a week but I had nothing to do so I just keep writing and once I finish a chapter I just have still feeling that makes me think that I NEED to publish it for you guys to read 😂 SO CLOSE TO 100k READS ?!

Anyway...

Question of the day: Do you prefer reading a book online or on a paper?

I prefer reading online!

Previously on His Human Mate"Well isn't it the girl who killed her brother" Daxon said

"Well isn't it the girl who killed her brother" Daxon said.

"I'll assure you if you don't leave right now I'll be the girl who killed Daxon" Violet said.

"I understand you're mad because I fucked your friend and not you. But that's okay, things can still change" Daxon said smirking coming closer towards Violet.

This time Violet punched his nose so hard he fell to the floor crying in pain. She kept punching his face until it bled.

Mmm something smells good. Dana said.

What?

Blood. I need that blood!

&

"And today she smelt blood and her vampire needs blood now we don't know what to do" Kayla finished.

"It's normal for her vampire wanting blood, it's new and can't control its self. But if you feed it blood you will be feeding it blood forever" Nona said.