Chapter 34 [hide and seek]

Hey guys!!! Welcome back to His Vampire Mate!!!

Before I start make sure to hit the vote button and if you haven't already followed me make sure you do so, so when I publish a new book you get notified!!!

Snapchat: Sslxbmamx

Blessing gif!!!

Chapter 34

Hide and seek

Violet's pov
Few hours later Zack finally came home, Trey went to see his girlfriend and was going to spend the night there.

Which left Zack and I alone. We were sitting in the living room watching random movies, Zack kept giving me a small glance probably wondering why I'm so calm, why I'm not crying.

I was going to ask him a question but a loud thud came from outside. I sniffed the air vampires.

"Shit" Zack said.

"What's wrong" I asked.

"They smelt you, they know you're a day lighter! We have to hide! NOW" Zack said taking my hand running upstairs. He brought us to his room he sprayed someone on himself and me.

We heard footsteps coming upstairs, Zack looked around and pushed me into the small closet with him.

I was going to ask him what the fuck is going on but he put his hand on my mouth. He was behind me while I was in front of him facing him.

I heard the door open wide of the room, things being moved.

"Where are they" a voice yelled.

"I can't smell their scent"

"Why is the window open"