Chapter 6 [Big Brother]

EDITED✔️

Hey guys!!! Welcome back to His Vampire Mate!!!

Before I start make sure you got that vote button. And if you haven't already followed me make sure you do so, so when I publish a new book you get notified!!!

I'm so sorry I haven't posted for two days, I'm actually sick😭 This will most likely be posted tomorrow so that means my next update chapter 7 will be updated the day after. Well, hopefully!

Thank you so much for leaving a vote! And adding my story to your reading lists,

I am very glad that you guys like this book, I was thinking of stopping this book, but not anymore :)

It's been a crazy week! First Jake Paul makes a team 10 music video which Logan Paul roasted. And then Jake Paul makes a diss track of Logan Paul, but on the other hand Rice gum and Alissa Violet will be being a diss track to roast Tessa Brooks and Jake Paul?? Too much heat!!!!!

Can't wait do tmrw! Logan Paul bout to drop a diss track so excited! God Paul brothers taking over YouTube!!!!!

Anyway enough with all that, let's get started!!

I noticed how there was one person who I still haven't posted a gif of! How crazy is that!

Blessing gif!!!

Previously on His Human Mate

Wyatt takes his phone out and finds a picture of Kayla and Grant together once He found it Hs showed Violet the picture.

She took the phone and her eyes widened,

"This can't be possible" she whispers. Wyatt looks at her and then Grant they looked so much alike.

"When was this picture taken" she asked Wyatt

"Two weeks ago" Wyatt answered answered.