Chapter 20 [hi mom]

EDITED✔️

Hey guys!!! Welcome back to His Vampire Mate!!!

Before I start make sure you got that vote button. And if you haven't already followed me make sure you do so, so when I publish a new book you get notified!!!

I am so sorry for updating late!! I've been going through some stuff and it's hard for me to update sometimes.

(This chapter is mostly about Grant)

I'll just start off with the chapter :)

Blessing gif!!!

Previously on His Human Mate:

"I will mark you soon" Wyatt said to Violet.

__

Chapter 20

Hi mom

Violet's pov
Ever since yesterday when Wyatt said he would mark me soon has made Dana so excited, she non stops talking about how amazing it will be.

Makes me feel a bit uncomfortable since I'm a virgin, yeah I'm a virgin. I'm not disappointed about it though, because I rather wait to share the special moment with someone special.

Wyatt is special to me, I don't mind losing my virginity to him, but I just never thought about having sex. I know I will have sex one day but that day will be when I'm ready.

I'm thankful for the face Wyatt is waiting, waiting until I'm ready.

I was currently laying outside on the grass staring at the sky, its around 9:30pm. That time of the day where the sky looks beautiful, the sun slowly fading away while the clouds turn into a different colour.