Chapter 13 [Worth Fighting For]

EDITED✔️

Hey guys!!! Welcome back to His Vampire Mate!!!

Before I start make sure you got that vote button. And if you haven't already followed me make sure you do so, so when I publish a new book you get notified!!!

I looked through your comments and I mostly get asked to update right when I publish a chapter, I am so thankful you read my chapter right away but please bare with me, it takes time to write the chapter. I try to make it as interesting as I can.

I will be now replying to your comments so if you have any questions you'd like to ask feel free to comment! I want to start communicating with you guys!

Question of the day: what's your colour?

Mine is Blue!!!

Before I start the chapter can I just take a moment and talk about how in 24 hours I got 2k more reads?! Like...WHAT?

I was very excited to write this book but never did I expect all this to happen! I can't thank you enough!

Let's get on with the chapter!!!

Blessing gif!!!

Chapter 13

Worth fighting for

Wyatt's pov
It's been 13 hours since Kaiden and Violet were taken, my wolf is begging to be with his mate. Is she okay? Is she hurt?

We already checked the pack house she first was kidnapped at. It was empty, no one was there. No scent just nothing.

Is she even alive? That thought made my wolf growl.

Our mate is alive, I can feel it. If she dies I die. My wolf said.

"We will find her" Kayla said to me, she's been trying calm me down since I've been cranky. I know I'm being an ass to everyone but do you blame me?