Chapter 36 [promise ring]

Hey guys!!! Welcome back to His Vampire Mate!!!

Before I start make sure you hit that vote button and if you haven't already followed me make sure you do so, so when I publish a new book you get notified!!!

How's you guys like chapter 34?

Sorry short chapter!

Blessing gif!!!

Chapter 36

Promise ring

Violet's pov
It was a great night, I gave Wyatt another chance but trusting him will take time. The ball finished and Wyatt drove me to Zack's house to get my stuff.

Zack and Crystal went for a walk, I'm happy for Zack. He is a really sweet guy. He knows how to treat a women.

We arrived at Zack's house I walked inside and up to my room, I took the suitcase out and packed my clothes. I took a pen and a paper,

Dear Zack & Trey,
Thank you for everything you guys have done for me. I can't thank you enough, I hope I can still come to training! I still have a lot to learn. Love you guys!

Love, Vi

I put the note on the dresser and walked downstairs and out of the house. I walked to Wyatt who took the suitcase from me and put it in the back.

I was about to sit back in the passenger seat when Wyatt stopped me,

"I uh, wanted to give you something" he said.

I looked at him confused, "what" I asked. He took out a small box and looked at me with a smile.

"I was going to give this to you on your birthday, so much happened I forgot to give it you you-" he opened the box and their was a beautiful ring in it. He continued to talk. "It's a promise ring, because I Wyatt Woods promise you Violet Light. To never leave your side, protect you from any danger, love you until death, make you the happiest women, always be there for you in your ups and downs" he finished taking my hand and putting the ring on.

The ring said w + v = 4L

As cheesy as it sounds it was incredible.  I smiled widely, I looked into his brown eyes.

"I love it" I said wrapping my arms around his neck hugging him.

"I'm glad" he said hugging me back. I look back into his eyes, he looked into my eyes and slowly down to my lips. He slowly leaned in, without thinking I started to lean in as well.